|City||West Point, Georgia|
(AMFM Radio Licenses, L.L.C.)
|Sister stations||WKKR, WMXA, WPCH, WTLM, WZMG|
In August 1998, Fuller Broadcasting Company, Inc., reached an agreement to sell this station to Root Communications License Company, L.P., as part of a five-station deal.
In March 2003, Root Communications License Company, L.P., reached an agreement to sell this station to Qantum Communications subsidiary Qantum of Auburn License Company, LLC, as part of a 26 station deal valued at $82.2 million. The deal was approved by the FCC on April 30, 2003, and the transaction was consummated on July 2, 2003.
On May 15, 2014, Qantum Communications announced that it would sell its 29 stations, including WCJM-FM, to Clear Channel Communications for WALK AM-FM in Patchogue, New York as part of the sale of the WALK stations to Connoisseur Media. The transaction was consummated on September 9, 2014.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- Brumley, Cecil G. (August 5, 1998). "Root Communications buying five more stations". Daytona Beach News-Journal. p. 12A.
- "Changing Hands - 3/17/2003". Broadcasting & Cable. March 17, 2003.
- "Application Search Details (BALH-20030307ACE)". FCC Media Bureau. July 2, 2003.
- Venta, Lance (May 15, 2014). "Qantum Sells To Clear Channel; Connoisseur Expands In Long Island". RadioInsight. Retrieved May 15, 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WCJM
- Radio-Locator information on WCJM
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WCJM
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|