National Highway 703 (India)
Map of the National Highway in red
|Auxiliary route of NH 3|
|Length||258 km (160 mi)|
|North end||Jalandhar, Punjab|
|South end||Sirsa, Haryana|
|Nakodar - Shahkot -Moga - Barnala -Mansa - Sardulgarh|
National Highway 703 (NH 703) is a National Highway in Northern India. NH 703 connects Jalandar in Punjab and Sirsa in Haryana, running a distance of 169 km (105 mi). National Highway 703 starts at the junction of NH 3 at Jalandar and traverses down to Sirsa to meet NH 9.
- NH 3 Terminal near Jalandhar.
- NH 703A near Jalandhar.
- NH 703B and
- NH 5 near Moga
- NH 7 near Barnala.
- NH 148B near Mansa.
- NH 9 Terminal near Sirsa.
- List of National Highways in India (by Highway Number)
- List of National Highways in India
- National Highways Development Project
- "State-wise length of National Highways (NH) in India as on 30.06.2017". Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "National Highways Starting and Terminal Stations". Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. Retrieved 2 December 2012.
- "NHs route substitutions notification dated 2nd September, 2014" (PDF). The Gazette of India - Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "National Highways in Punjab". Public Works Department - Government of Punjab. Retrieved 24 July 2018.
- "National Highways notification for route substitution NH 703" (PDF). The Gazette of India. 21 March 2014. Retrieved 22 May 2018.
- "National Highways in Haryana" (PDF). Public Works Department - Government of Haryana. Retrieved 24 July 2018.