|Founded||1989 (as Air Liberté Tunisie)|
|Hubs||Habib Bourguiba Airport|
|Key people||? (CEO)|
Nouvelair Limited Company (French: Nouvelair Société Anonyme, Arabic: الطيران الجديد تونس) is a Tunisian airline with its registered office in Tunis, while its head office in the Dhkila Tourist Zone in Monastir, near the Hôtel Sahara Beach. The airline operates tourist charters from European cities to Tunisian holiday resorts. Its main bases are Monastir International Airport, Tunis-Carthage International Airport and Djerba-Zarzis Airport.
The airline was established in 1989 as Air Liberté Tunisie and started operations on 21 March 1990. It was founded as a charter affiliate of French operator Air Liberté. It is majority owned by Aziz Miled (who died in 2012) and has 614 employees (at March 2007).
|Airbus A320-200||11||180||Two leased to Libyan Airlines|
- "Credits and legal information." Nouvelair. Retrieved on 17 February 2011. "Registered Office : 14 rue Habib Chrita, Cité des Jardins B.P 1005, Tunis – Tunisia"
- "Complaints, Suggestions." Nouvelair. Retrieved on 17 February 2011. "Adress [sic] : Zone Touristique Dkhila – 5065 – Monastir – Tunisie"
- "After your flight." Nouvelair. Retrieved on 17 February 2011. "NOUVELAIR Customer service Zone touristique DKHILA 5065 Monastir TUNISIA"
- Jacobs, Daniel and Peter Morris. The Rough Guide to Tunisia. Rough Guides, 2001. 215. Retrieved from Google Books on 1 July 2010. ISBN 1-85828-748-0, ISBN 978-1-85828-748-5.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 57.
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 3 (M-Z)". Flight International: 29–90. 2009-04-14.
- Nouvelair fleet list at planespotters.net
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nouvelair.|
|This article relating to an African airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Tunisia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|