Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha
|Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha|
|Headquarters||6-A, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg, Mata Sundari Railway Colony, Mandi House, New Delhi 110002|
|Mother party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
The Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM) (translation: Indian People's Youth Front) is the youth wing of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). It is the largest youth political organisation in the world in terms of primary membership.Poonam Mahajan, Member of Parliament from Mumbai North Central Lok Sabha is the current president of BJYM. It was founded in 1978, and its first national president was Kalraj Mishra.
Present youth president Najafgarh Ashish Rana BJYM has organizational structure similar to that of BJP. The highest authority in the BJYM is the National President. Poonam Mahajan is the president of BJYM since 2016 Many prominent leaders such as Kalraj Mishra, Pramod Mahajan, Rajnath Singh, Jagat Prakash Nadda, Uma Bharti, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Dharmendra Pradhan and Anurag Thakur has served as national presidents of BJYM in the past.
Vijay Lakshya 2019
List of previous presidents
|1980–1986||Satya Deo Singh|
|1990–1994||Jagat Prakash Nadda|
|2000–2002||Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|2002–2005||G. Kishan Reddy|
|2007–2010||Amit Thaker Amit Thaker|
- "No competition to Narendra Modi as PM: Arun Jaitley tells Yuva Morcha members". The Economic Times. 15 December 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "Poonam Mahajan replaces Anurag Thakur as new BJYM President". The Economic Times. 15 December 2016. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "About Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha | BJYM". bjym.org. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "National Executive Member | BJYM". bjym.org. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- "Khelo Bharat | BJYM". bjym.org. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
- January 25, P. T. I.; January 25, 2018UPDATED:; Ist, 2018 21:20. "BJYM drive to connect with millennium voters". India Today. Retrieved 29 May 2019.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- "BJP youth wing plans drive for 'NaMo 2019'". Hindustan Times. 19 December 2018. Retrieved 29 May 2019.
Present Najafgarh youth President Ashish Rana