Landscape in barangay Dibagat
Map of Apayao with Kabugao highlighted
|Region||Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)|
|Barangays||21 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Joseph C. Amid|
|• Electorate||9,998 voters (2016)|
|• Total||935.12 km2 (361.05 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||17/km2 (43/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)74|
|Income class||1st municipal income class|
Kabugao, officially the Municipality of Kabugao (Ilocano: Ili ti Kabugao; Filipino: Bayan ng Kabugao), is a municipality in the province of Apayao in the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) of the Philippines, serving as the provincial capital. The population was 15,537 at the 2015 census. In the 2016 electoral roll, it had 9,998 registered voters.
Kabugao is located at.
According to the Philippine Statistics Authority, the municipality has a land area of 935.12 square kilometres (361.05 sq mi)  constituting 21.19% of the 4,413.35-square-kilometre- (1,704.00 sq mi) total area of Apayao.
Dibagat is inhabited by the Isnag and the Ilocano. There is a small grass airstrip built by SIL in 1985. Dibagat is accessible only by canoe or by specialized aircraft.
|Population census of Kabugao|
In the 2015 census, Kabugao had a population of 15,537. The population density was 17 inhabitants per square kilometre (44/sq mi).
In the 2016 electoral roll, it had 9,998 registered voters.
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Apayao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population (2015): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "2016 National and Local Elections Statistics". Commission on Elections. 2016.
- "Municipal: Kabugao, Apayao". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 8 January 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population and Housing (2010): Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay (Report). NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Province of Apayao". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- "Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR)". Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007): Total Population by Province, City and Municipality (Report). NSO. Archived from the original on 24 June 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kabugao, Apayao.|
Santo Niño, Cagayan
|Tineg, Abra||Conner||Rizal, Cagayan|
|This article about a location in the Cordillera Administrative Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|