This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Klas Henrik Pontus Lund
14 February 1968
|Known for||Founder of the Nordic Resistance Movement (leader from 1997-2015)|
Founder of the White Aryan Resistance
|Successor||Simon Lindberg (as leader of NRM)|
Klas Henrik Pontus Lund (born 14 February 1968 in Lidingö, Stockholm County) is the Leader of Nordic Strength and a former of the Swedish neo-Nazi group Svenska motståndsrörelsen (Swedish Resistance Movement) (SMR) now part of the wider movement known as Nordic Resistance Movement (in Swedish Nordiska Motståndsrörelsen, acronym NMR) with presence in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark.
On 30 November 1999 he was portrayed in Sweden's mainstream media as a major threat to the country's democracy, along with 61 other individuals from various neo-Nazi organizations and motorcycle gangs.
- Baas, David (13 August 2019). "Oro för mer våld efter nazisternas splittring". Expressen. Retrieved 5 March 2021. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Flood, Linda (21 December 2013). "Gun-Britts son blev offer för nazistvåldet" [Gun-Britt's son became victim of Nazi violence]. Expressen (in Swedish). Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "De vill störta demokratin" [They want to overthrow the democracy]. Aftonbladet (in Swedish). 30 November 1999. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- Svenska motståndsrörelsen - Swedish Resistance Movement's website.
- Sweden nazis: Declarations of war (January 2004)