Leo Little's Big Show
Leo Little's Big Show
Country of origin
Producer(s) Jason Wolk
approx. 2 minutes (
TV) / 4 minutes ( Web)
February 26, 2009 – 2011
Really Short Report
is a Leo Little's Big Show Disney Channel short television series featuring a boy named Leo Little ( Leo Howard) and his sister, Amy Little ( G. Hannelius), who host a show from their family room about Disney stars, movies and programs, in a manner very similar to its predecessor, . It began airing on February 26, 2009, replacing Mike's Super Short Show . Disney's Really Short Report
Recurring guest stars [ edit ]
Episode list [ edit ]
Episode (Prod. ID)
DVD/ Blu-ray Guest star(s)
Beverly Hills Chihuahua Chloe the Dog
February 26, 2009
• Leo and Amy are supposed to walk Chloe the Dog from
, but interview her instead. Beverly Hills Chihuahua
Pinocchio Platinum Edition
Meaghan Jette Martin March 2, 2009
Martin talks about and helps fold Leo's clothes during a segment called "Folding With the Stars!" Pinocchio Platinum Edition
Bolt Marcy (next door neighbor)
March 17, 2009
• Amy turns her hyper next door neighbor, Marcy, into a human hamster because of her (Marcy's) over-excitement of being on the show.
Bedtime Stories Father
March 27, 2009
• Amy has a broken ankle, so their father tells Leo to do whatever she says, much to his disgust.
& Dadnapped Hatching Pete
Emily Osment, Mitchell Musso, Jason Dolley, Tiffany Thornton April 30, 2009
• Amy rushes the stars during their interviews and the segment "I wanna know!"
Race to Witch Mountain
Alexander Ludwig, AnnaSophia Robb July 27, 2009
• Leo and Amy interview two of the
stars while they all warm up for a race taking place after the show. Race to Witch Mountain
Hannah Montana: The Movie
Emily Osment, Lucas Till August 11, 2009
• Leo and Amy take a tour of the house with
Emily Osment and Lucas Till
The Suite Life on Deck
Debby Ryan August 14, 2009
• Leo tries to incorporate his geography homework into
Debby Ryan's interview without being caught.
Sonny With a Chance
Tiffany Thornton, Sterling Knight August 20, 2009
• Leo and Amy learn ways to pose for their upcoming school picture from two of the stars of
while they discuss the Sonny With a Chance Sonny With a Chance: Sonny's Big Break DVD release.
Snow White Diamond Edition
Disney Fans September 28, 2009
• Leo and Amy go to
Walt Disney World for the Snow White Parade with Leo thinking everyone there is waiting to celebrate his birthday.
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure Michael Greenholt, Klay Hall, Ellen Jin, Sean Lurie, Ritsuko Notani
October 17, 2009
• Leo and Amy visit the
DisneyToon Studios to get a behind-the-scenes look at . Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
Toy Story (W)Rap Up
Toy Story Characters March 26, 2010
• Leo and Amy sing a catchy rap song to explain to the viewers everything about the
Toy Story/ Toy Story 2 DVD/ Blu-ray combo pack.
Alice in Wonderland (2010)
Mad Hatter (Leo), March Hare (Leo), Red Queen (Amy) March 26, 2010
• While vacuuming and searching for dust bunnies in the family room, Amy accidentally falls into an unseen hole behind the couch and finds herself in
Wonderland, dressed as Alice, with Leo as the Mad Hatter and the March Hare, and herself as the Red Queen, all having a tea party together.
Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
Disney Fairies 2010
• Leo introduces the show, discovering that Amy is missing. He finds a note that says she went to
Disneyland in search of fairies and needs his help. When Leo arrives at Disneyland, he finds Amy in Pixie Hollow with Tinker Bell and a few of her fairy friends, and discovers that when Amy said she needed Leo's help, she meant with her chores.
15 Amy sings the fairy song, for the same DVD/Blu-ray as episode 14 Finally, Leo and Amy announce the
DVD and Blu-ray release of . Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
External links [ edit ]