|City of license||Green Cove Springs, Florida|
|Broadcast area||Jacksonville, Florida|
|Branding||107.3 JACK fm|
|Slogan||Playing What We Want|
|Frequency||107.3 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||May 9, 1977 (as WJEE)|
|Callsign meaning||W W JacK|
|Former callsigns||WJEE (1977-1981)
(Clear Channel Broadcasting Licenses, Inc.)
WWJK (107.3 FM, "107.3 JACK fm") is an adult hits formatted radio station located in Jacksonville, Florida. The station is owned by iHeartMedia, Inc.. The station's studios are located on Central Parkway in Jacksonville's Southside section, and the transmitter is in the Arlington section.
The station had originally signed on in May 1977 as beautiful music WJEE, but became country as WCRJ in 1981. In 1991, the call letters changed to WROO ("Rooster Country"), then on December 19, 2005, it became the new home for modern rock station WPLA ("Planet Radio"). While WPLA saw its ratings rise after the frequency change, the station began losing ground when a new modern rock rival WXXJ signed on in 2009.
Magic 107.3 era
On August 4, 2010 at 10 pm, Planet Radio became classic hits-formatted Magic 107.3, playing music from the 60s, 70s, and 80s, taking an attack at Cox Radio's classic hits WJGL. On October 13, 2010, Magic 107.3 changed its call sign from WPLA to WJGH, which stood for "Jacksonville's Greatest Hits". Neal Sharpe was named program director and assumed the position on November 18, 2010.
107.3 JACK fm
On April 18, 2012, at 9AM, after playing Best of My Love by The Emotions, 107.3 flipped formats from Classic Hits to Adult Hits as "107.3 JACK fm". The first song on JACK fm was Unbelievable by EMF.  On May 21, 2012, WJGH changed their call letters to WWJK to go with the "JACK fm" branding. In May of 2013, Program Director Skip Kelly (formerly of WFKS, KIIS, KYSR and WXKS) was brought in.
- "Directory of Radio Stations in the United States and Canada". Broadcasting Yearbook 1979. Washington, D.C.: Broadcasting Publications, Inc. 1979. p. C-44.
- "Call Sign History". FCC Media Bureau CDBS Public Access Database.
- "Station Information Profile". Arbitron.
- "Sharpe New PD At WJGH/Jacksonville" Radio Ink, November 11, 2010
- JACK Enters Jacksonville Radio Insight, April 18, 2012
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WWJK
- Radio-Locator information on WWJK
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WWJK