From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hui in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hui may refer to:
- Hui people, a Chinese ethnic group
- Huizhou Chinese, a subdivision of spoken Chinese
- Hui (secret society), a Chinese term referring to a secret brotherhood
- Hui County, Gansu, China
- Hui, the Mandarin surname 回, or, the Cantonese pronunciation of the surname Xǔ
- Hui (Māori assembly), a gathering of New Zealand Māori people
- HUI MIDI mapping protocol, an interface between digital audio workstations and connected hardware controllers
- Hui (priestess) or Huy, an ancient Egyptian priestess
- NYSE Arca Gold BUGS Index or HUI Index, an index of gold mining companies
- Phu Bai International Airport (IATA code: HUI) in Huế, Vietnam
- Russian profanity meaning "penis" (Russian: хуй), also spelled "khui" or "khuy"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hui.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.