From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mahalaxmi can refer to:
- Mahalaxmi (goddess): the Hindu goddess of wealth and patron goddess of the city of Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
- Mahalaxmi (location): a location in the city of Mumbai.
- Mahalaxmi (railway station): a suburban railway station in the city of Mumbai.
- Mahalaxmi Temple, Mumbai: a temple dedicated to the goddess in Mumbai.
- Mahalaxmi Iyer: a popular Indian Playback singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.