||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: the article is a non encyclopedic mess. (February 2013)|
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2012)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Madambakkam High Road connects from Velachery Road at Rajakilpakkam, leading to the community of Nuthanchery. Rajakilpakkam connects nearby areas like Sembakkam, Kamarajapuram, Maruthy Nagar, Mahalakshminagar, Madambakkam.
Located 4 km from Madras Christian College, the place is a hub of various religious communities. There is the temple of Lord Shiva, and the newly commissioned Mahameru temple, featuring an assembly of "Sithars".
A temple dedicated to Lord Anjaneyar (also known an Lord Hanuman) is the Maruthy Nagar Anjaneyar Temple. The temple currently also has a dedicated sanctum for Lord Rama positioned opposite to Lord Anjaneyar within the temple. There is a masjid (mosque) in vallal syed yusuf nagar.
Schools in Rajakilpakkam
- Sri Kanchi Mahaswami Vidha Mandir
- Kendriya Vidyalaya - II
- Chilanka Academy of Dance & Music which provides training for ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY graded courses in bharatanatyam, Kuchupudi, Vocal, Violin, Mridangam, Drawing and TRINITY COLLEGE OF LONDON graded courses for keyboard, guitar. The Academy is located at VGP Srinivasa nagar, Rajakilpakkam and ALS Nagar Madambakkam
- Jnanodaya Middle School from L.K.G - V [Defunct-1992] [A block demolished, a Block replaced as BSNL Exchange & a Dental Clinic, and remaining one Block survived with the tall Mary-Christ statue in front]
- UCMAS Abacus Academy in Rajakilpakkam (IOB Building / 2nd Floor / Madampakkam Road) doing the Arts of Abacus for Kids, Painting Classes, Maths, Had writing classes for Kids from 4 to 13 Age groups students.
Temples in Rajakilpakkam
- Sri Aganda Paripoorana Sachidananda Sabai
- Ponni amman Koil
- Kamakshi Temple
- Aalavattamman Temple
- Bajanai Koil
- Pillayar Koil
- Karumariamman Temple
Government Offices in Rajakilpakkam
Rajakilpakkam has the Office of the Assistant / Deputy Commissioner of Central Excise & Service Tax, Tambaram - I & II Divisions. This Office is located @ Plot No. 40 [above Indian Bank], Ranga Colony, Rajakilpakkam. This Office governs the jurisdiction of all areas including Kelambakkam, Vengaivasal, Guduvancherry, Alathur, Maraimalai Nagar, Singaperumal Koil and Kancheepuram City. Central Excise is an indirect tax levied on goods manufactured and Service Tax is also an indirect tax levied on various services provided as notified by Govt. of India.
Banks in Rajakilpakkam
Indian Bank, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Andhra Bank, KMBF, ICICI Bank, City Union Bank.
State Bank of India, Indian Bank, HDFC, KVB,CUB,ICICI Axis, IOB
Nilgris, More, Jayam, Fish n Fresh, AGS
Let's Eat, Aachi , Gnanambals Kitchen
Apollo; Mothers Care Homoeo Clinic (Opp to Jain housing), Vijaya Lakshmi Clinic (Dr. Senthil Kumar)
Sakthi Computers (Next to BATA / Opposite to LOIEE ) web page www.sscart.in, Jayam Cyber Space (Opp. To Jain Sudharsana Flats)