Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital
|Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital|
73 Buganda Road
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda|
Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital (KMCH), is a private hospital in Uganda.
The hospital is located at 73 Buganda Road, on Nakasero Hill, in the Central Division of Kampala, Uganda's capital city. The coordinates of the hospital are:0°19'02.0"N, 32°34'36.0"E (Latiude:0.317220; Longitude:32.576655). This is approximately 3.5 kilometres (2 mi) south of Mulago National Referral Hospital.
Prior to 2014, three specialized doctors; Romano Byaruhanga, Joseph Turyabahika and Wilson Were, established a consultation clinic at 14A Buganda Road, in the center of Kampala, which they named Kampala Medical Chambers Clinic. In 2014, following the completion of a new multi-storey building (Jowiro House) at 73 Buganda Road, the clinic relocated to the new premises and began to admit inpatients, although it continued to attend to outpatients. The new hospital complex was named Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital. The hospital is a member of International Health Network, a health maintenance organisation The hospital and clinic played a role in the introduction of the menstrual cup to Ugandan patients.
- Google (16 May 2016). "Location of Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- "Distance between Kampala Medical Chambers Clinic, Buganda Road, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda and Mulago National Referral Hospital, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). 16 May 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- AOC (16 May 2016). "Overview of Kampala Medical Chambers Hospital". Africaone.com (AOC). Archived from the original on 30 May 2016. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- Musasizi, Simon (17 December 2008). "Private hospitals in financial mess". The Observer (Uganda). Kampala. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
- Kara, Shamilla (24 September 2012). "Menstrual cup: Temporary relief for fistula patients". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 16 May 2016.
|This hospital in Africa related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a building or structure in Uganda is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|