This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||2010; 10 years ago|
|Hubs||Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport|
Mauritania Airlines previously Mauritania Airlines International, is an airline based in Nouakchott, Mauritania, serving as flag carrier of the country. The company was set up in December 2010 in response to the demise of Mauritania Airways. In April 2018, it was announced the airline had rebranded from Mauritania Airlines International to Mauritania Airlines. It is also the only airline so far operating in Mauritania.
Mauritania Airlines has its base at Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport (NKC). The company operates short- and medium-haul flights. Short-haul flights are mainly national connections between the Mauritanian airports and some flights to other West African countries.
- Nouadhibou – Nouadhibou International Airport
- Nouakchott – Nouakchott–Oumtounsy International Airport, hub
- Zouérat – Tazadit Airport
- Republic of the Congo
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
As of August 2019, the Mauritania Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||1||—||16||144||160|
The airline previously operated the following aircraft (as of August 2017):
- "Top news stories local and from around the world – MSN Philippines". news.ph.msn.com. Retrieved 2017-08-23.[permanent dead link]
- "Mauritania Airlines Int'l rebranded as Mauritania Airlines". Retrieved 27 April 2018.
- "European Commission – PRESS RELEASES – Press release – Aviation safety: Commission updates the European safety list of airlines". europa.eu. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Global Airline Guide 2019 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2019): 20.
- "News Releases/Statements". MediaRoom. Retrieved 2017-06-21.
- Primer Boeing 737 MAX 8 para Mauritania Airlines Noticias Aéreas
- "Mise en service du nouvel avion Boeing 737-MAX 8". Mauritaniaairlines.mr. 2018-01-30. Retrieved 2018-04-28.
- "PICTURE: Mauritania Airlines receives first E175". 2019-03-29.
- "Global Airline Guide 2017 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2017): 21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mauritania Airlines International.|