Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Introduced||3 June 1994|
|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Brunei|
|Registered domains||1303 (January 7, 2022)|
|Registration restrictions||Bruneian presence required; third-level names have various restrictions depending on which second level label they are under|
.bn is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Brunei. It is administered by BNNIC, a unit under the Authority for Info-communications Technology Industry. There are currently two registrars: Imagine and DST.
- .com.bn - commercial entities
- .edu.bn - educational institutions
- .gov.bn - government
- .net.bn - network providers
- .org.bn - non-profit organisations
- .bn - individuals
- "Home". BNNIC. Retrieved 6 January 2022.
- "BNNIC REGISTRATION POLICIES, PROCEDURES AND GUIDELINES" (PDF). BNNIC. Retrieved 6 January 2022.