|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with Yemen|
|Actual use||Gets some use in Yemen|
|Structure||Registrations are made at third level beneath several second-level names|
In order to register a .YE domain, it is necessary to have a company registered locally. However, some registrars provide a local presence service for non-Yemenese clients. Domain names need to be hosted in Yemen.
Second level domains
There are eight Second Level Domains:
- com.ye: Commercial Entities
- co.ye: Companies
- ltd.ye: Limited Companies
- me.ye: Private Individuals
- net.ye: Network Providers
- org.ye: Non-commercial Organizations
- plc.ye: Public Companies
- gov.ye: Government and Governmental System
Second top domain
A second top domain will be used for Yemen, intended for domain names in the local language. The string اليمن. was registered and approved for this purpose in March 2011, but it was not activated and lower lever domains were not granted at that time.
- EuropeID. "Yemen: Register a .YE domain with Local Agent". europeid.com. Retrieved 2016-04-01.
|This Yemen-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Internet domain name article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|