|TLD type||Country code top-level domain|
|Intended use||Entities connected with |
|Actual use||Not available for use|
|Registration restrictions||Not available for registration|
.mf is an assigned Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) that was to be created for Saint Martin, but it is currently not in use, as it is not available for registration nor website use of the domain. The decision by the ISO 3166 Maintenance Agency to allocate .mf as the ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 domain for Saint Martin on 21 September 2007, followed the decision of Saint Martin's new status as an Overseas collectivity of France, which took effect on 15 July 2007. Currently Saint Martin uses Guadeloupe's ccTLD, .gp and France's ccTLD, .fr.
- Internet in Saint Martin
- Internet in Guadeloupe
- Internet in France
- ISO 3166-2:MF
- .gp –CC TLD for Guadeloupe
- .fr –CC TLD for the French Republic
- .eu –CC TLD for the European Union
- .sx –CC TLD for Sint Maarten, the Dutch side of the island.
- ISO 3166-1 Newsletter VI-1 (21 September 2007): Assignment of code elements for Saint Barthélemy and Saint Martin and update of France and other French Territories. 21 September 2007. Accessed 14 October 2007.
- Lucot, Cécile (3 August 2007). "Bruno Magras Elected President of the COM". Local News from St-Barths by Cecile Lucot. Retrieved 14 October 2007.
In fact, that Sunday, 15 July, was the day that Saint Barth officially became a COM—Overseas Collectivity—with its new governing body.
- CIA - The World Factbook -- Saint Martin: Communications. 18 October 2007. Accessed 22 October 2007. ".bl; note - .gp, the ccTLD for Guadeloupe, and .fr, the ccTLD for France, might also be encountered"