From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bela Crkva, Banat, a town in Vojvodina, Serbia
- Bela Crkva, Krivogaštani, a village in the Municipality of Krivogaštani, Macedonia
- Bela Crkva (Krupanj), a village in the Mačva District of Serbia
- Bila Tserkva (Біла Церква), a city in the Kiev Oblast of Ukraine
- Byala Cherkva, a town in the Veliko Turnovo oblast of Bulgaria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.