National Highway 10 (India, old numbering)
Road map of India with National Highway 10 highlighted in solid blue color
|Length:||−1 km (0 mi)|
|States:||Delhi: 18 km
Haryana: 313 km
Punjab: 72 km
|Delhi - Rohtak - Hisar - Sirsa - Fazilka|
National Highway 10 was a National Highway, length 403 km (250 mi), in northern India that originates at Delhi and ends at the town of Fazilka in Punjab near the Indo-Pak Border. It is now part of the renumbered National Highway 9.
Four-laning Between Hissar and Rohtak
As of 2014 November, a special purpose vehicle, Rohtak-Hissar Tollway Pvt Ltd, will begin converting the stretch from Hissar to Rohtak to four lanes (two lanes in each direction with wide paved shoulders and a tree-lined median in the middle). The project is scheduled for completion by June 2016. The concession period for the project, including the construction period, is 22 years.
National Highways Authority of India's National Highways Development Project NHAI NHDP Phase-3 project needs additional 591.84 hectares of land for road widening and scope of the work also includes:
- 2 Toll road plaza:
- 3 overbridges:
- 13 underpasses
- 6 pedestrian underpasses in the connecting villages
- 7 vehicular underpasses in the connecting villages
- 5 bypasses
Four-laning Between Hisar to Sirsa & Dabwali
The project in Build–operate–transfer (BOT) Toll road mode on design, built, finance, operate and transfer (DBFOT) pattern, having a concession period of 24 years including a 2.5 years construction period, also covers the following:
- 1 Railway over-bridge (ROB)
- 10 Flyovers
- 1 Major Bridges
- 11 Minor Bridge
- Sirsa bypass
Safety improvements undertaken by NHAI and PWD since 2012 have resulted in a decline in road fatalities on NH10. Scheduled improvements include rumble strips, additional signage, and reflective markers.
-  Map of NH-10
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on September 22, 2008. Retrieved July 20, 2011.
- "CMIE". cmie.com. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- "The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Haryana". tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- Hissar-Dabwali highway, National Highway Authority of India
- "EPC Contractors - Energy Project Coordinators - Strategic Advisors and Consultants for Industrial Equipments". jescoindia.com. Retrieved 12 June 2016.
- "Death toll on NH-10 dips". 19 July 2012.
|This Indian road or road transport-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|