From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nederland)
|Look up Netherlands in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Netherlands or Nederland may also refer to:
- Kingdom of the Netherlands, a constitutional monarchy consisting of the constituent country the Netherlands (in Western Europe) and the constituent countries Aruba, Curaçao, and Sint Maarten in the Caribbean
- The Low Countries sometimes referred to as the "nether lands", consisting of the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, portions of northern France and western Germany
- Nederland, Colorado, a town in the United States
- Nederland, Overijssel, a hamlet in the municipality of Steenwijkerland, Netherlands
- Nederland, Texas, a city in the United States
- Burgundian Netherlands, the "nether lands" belonging to the Duchy of Burgundy (1384–1477)
- Habsburg Netherlands, the lands belonging to the House of Habsburg (1477–1556)
- Spanish Netherlands, the lands belonging to the Spanish Empire (1556–1581/1713)
- United Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of modern day Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg (1815–1839)
- The Netherlands (European Parliament constituency) in the European Parliament
- Greater Netherlands, a right-wing idea based on the unification of Flanders and the Netherlands
- Category:National sports teams of the Netherlands for teams called "Netherlands"
Arts and literature
- Netherland (novel), a novel by Joseph O'Neill
- "Netherlands" a 7th-season episode of Touched by an Angel
- Netherlands (terminology), for information about the difference in use between the Netherlands, Dutch and Holland
- Holland (disambiguation)
- Dutch (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Netherlands.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.