Ramachandrapuram, East Godavari
|• Total||13.98 km2 (5.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||3,100/km2 (8,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Ramachandrapuram is a town in East Godavari district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. The town is a municipality which serves as the headquarters of Ramachandrapuram mandal and Ramachandrapuram revenue division.
As of 2011[update] Census of India, the town had a population of 43,657. The total population constitute, 21,544 males, 22,113 females and 3,994 children, in the age group of 0–6 years. The average literacy rate stands at 82.25% with 32,623 literates, significantly higher than the national average of 73.00%.
- "Municipalities, Municipal Corporations & UDAs" (PDF). Directorate of Town and Country Planning. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original (PDF) on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- "Census 2011". The Registrar General & Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 29 August 2014.
- K.N. Murali Sankar (4 April 2013). "All set for creation of new revenue division". The Hindu. Kakinada. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Ramachandrapuram
- "Chapter–3 (Literates and Literacy rate)" (PDF). Registrar General and Census Commissioner of India. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Bus Stations in Districts". Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. Retrieved 9 March 2016.