|Uganda Martyrs' Hospital Lubaga|
|Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala|
|Location||Lubaga Hill, Kampala District, Uganda|
|Care system||[Private], Not for profit|
|Affiliated university||Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau|
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda|
The hospital is located on Lubaga Hill, in Lubaga Division, in the western part of Kampala. The road distance between Kampala's central business district and Rubaga Hospital is approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi). The coordinates of Rubaga Hospital are:0°18'13.0"N, 32°33'11.0"E (Latitude:0.303600; Longitude:32.553050).
Rubaga Hospital was started in 1899 by the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa. It is the oldest Catholic Hospital in Kampala. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala and is accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau. The hospital is governed by a Board of Governors appointed by the Archbishop of Kampala and managed by the Hospital Administrative Team. The bed capacity at the hospital has steadily grown over the years to 275. The hospital is affiliated to UCMB. It also functions as the teaching hospital for the Lubaga Health Training Institution.
- Orochi Orach, Sam (2012). "Is Religion Relevant In Health Care In Africa In The 21st Century? – The Uganda Experience" (PDF). Arhap.Uct.ac.za. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Website of Lubaga Hospital". Lubaga Hospital. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Road Distance Between Central Kampala And Rubaga With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Google, . "Location of Lubaga Hospital At Google Maps". Google Maps. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- Rubaga Hospital To Fundraise for Neonatal Unit
- Lubaga Hospital belongs to the 11 biggest hospitals in Uganda in terms of workload
- Profile of Rubaga Hill