|Uganda Martyrs' Hospital Lubaga|
|Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala|
|Care system||Private, Not for profit|
|Affiliated university||Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau|
|Other links||Hospitals in Uganda|
The hospital is located on Lubaga Hill, in Lubaga Division, in the western part of Kampala. The hospital lies abort 5.5 kilometres (3 mi) southwest of Mulago National Referral Hospital. The coordinates of Lubaga Hospital are: 0°18'15.0"N 32°33'10.0"E (Latitude:0.304167; Longitude:32.552767).
Rubaga Hospital was started in 1899 by the Missionary Sisters of Our Lady of Africa. It is the oldest Catholic Hospital in Kampala. It is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Kampala and is accredited by the Uganda Catholic Medical Bureau. The hospital is governed by a Board of Governors appointed by the Archbishop of Kampala and managed by the Hospital Administrative Team. The bed capacity at the hospital has steadily grown over the years to 275. The hospital is affiliated to UCMB. It also functions as the teaching hospital for the Lubaga Health Training Institution.
- UMHL (4 June 2016). "Brief History of Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga". Lubaga: Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga (UMHL). Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- GFC (4 June 2016). "Distance between Lubaga Hospital, Mutesa Road, Kampala, Uganda and Mulago National Referral Hospital, Kampala, Central Region, Uganda". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- Google (4 June 2016). "Location of Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- UMHL (4 June 2016). "About Lubaga Hospital". Lubaga: Uganda Martyrs Hospital Lubaga (UMHL). Retrieved 4 June 2016.
- Rubaga Hospital To Fundraise for Neonatal Unit
- Lubaga Hospital belongs to the 11 biggest hospitals in Uganda in terms of workload
- Profile of Rubaga Hill