|District||Upper Siang district|
|Elevation||1,240 m (4,070 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+05:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-AR|
Tuting is a small Panchayat town at a distance of 270 kilometres north of Yingkiong in Upper Siang district in the north-eastern state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. Tuting is populated by Adi tribe who are the indigenous inhabitants but small population of other neighbouring tribes like Memba and Khamba are also settled in this town nowadays. Tuting town is under the administration of an (ADC) Additional Deputy Commissioner.
It is located on the 2,000-kilometre-long (1,200 mi) proposed Mago-Thingbu to Vijaynagar Arunachal Pradesh Frontier Highway along the McMahon Line, alignment map of which can be seen here and here.
- Town. "Tuting". Times of India Travel. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Districts Officials". Arunachal Pradesh, Official State Portal. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Subdivision & Blocks | District Upper Siang, Government of Arunachal Pradesh". Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Top officials to meet to expedite road building along China border". Dipak Kumar Dash. timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Narendra Modi government to provide funds for restoration of damaged highways". dnaindia.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Indian Government Plans Highway Along Disputed China Border". Ankit Panda. thediplomat.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Govt planning road along McMohan line in Arunachal Pradesh: Kiren Rijiju". Live Mint. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "China warns India against paving road in Arunachal". Ajay Banerjee. tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 26 October 2014.