|Founded||1 February 2007|
|Headquarters||Ebute Metta, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
|Products||Direct broadcast satellite|
High Television (also known as HiTV) was Entertainment Highway's multi-channel digital satellite television service in Nigeria, launched in 2007. It used Hypercable Digital Terrestrial technology  and launched Direct to Home (DTH) Satellite technology on the August 1, 2007.
HiTV later broadcast its material only on satellite at the price of N3,500 ($27.73) monthly. It was the first television platform in Africa to deploy Hypercable, a terrestrial pay-per-view TV decoder system.
HiTV services were stopped in November 2011 due to financial difficulties. The company no longer exists today.
- "HiTV Hypercable Case Study". Hypercable International. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- Hypercable Case Studies
- Hi-TV tackles DStv with Naija-centric channels
- HiTV win Nigeria Pay TV rights
- DStv welcomes HiTV
- HiTV adds new channels to its bouquet.
- HiTV to provide satellite-broadcasting services on NigComSat Platform
- Add FTA channels on HiTV