Metropolitan Stock Exchange
This article has an unclear citation style.June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
|Location||4th floor, Vibgyor tower, Opposite Trident Hotel, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India- PIN: 400098|
|Key people||Latika S Kundu (MD & CEO)|
Dinesh Kumar Mehrotra (Chairman, Public Interest Director)
|Currency||Indian rupee (₹)|
futures contracts (USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR, JPY-INR) & IRF
The Metropolitan Stock Exchange is one of India's nine stock exchanges recognised by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).. The Exchange was notified of a "recognized stock exchange" under Section 2(39) of the Companies Act, 1956 by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, on December 21, 2012. The exchange’s shareholders are some of India’s top public sector banks, private sector banks, and domestic financial institutions.
Mr. D K Mehortra, Ex Chairman, Life Insurance Corporation of India Ltd. is the Non-Executive Chairman (Public Interest Director) on the Board. Latika S Kundu took over the reins of the exchange as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer on 12 March 2020.
Shareholders include public and private sectors banks, Exchange, Financial Institutions and private investors. Some of these shareholders are State Bank of India, Union Bank of India, UCO Bank, Canara Bank, Punjab National Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, MCX, IL&FS, IFCI and Mr. Radhakishan S Damani, Mr. Siddhartha Balachandran, Mr. Nemish Shah.
Metropolitan Clearing Corporation of India Ltd. (MCCIL), was jointly promoted by Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (MSE), Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX) and Financial Technologies India Limited (FTIL), as a new age Clearing Corporation constituted to undertake clearing and settlement of deals in multi asset classes.
The company was incorporated on 7 November 2008 and was permitted by SEBI to undertake clearing and settlement functions of trades done in MSE on 2 January 2009. The company commenced its operations on 16 February 2009.
•1500+ companies available for trading
•Currency Futures - USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR, JPY-INR, EUR-USD, USD-JPY, GBP-USD
•Currency Options-Options contracts in USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR, JPY-INR, EUR-USD, USD-JPY, GBP-USD
•206 corporate bonds available for trading
•2,136 corporate bonds available on deal reporting platform corporate bonds available for trading
•EBP platform for Corporate Bond issuance
Interest Rate Futures
•We have 6 products available for trading in Interest Rate Futures
•49 ETF’s available for trading
- 1. MSE to conduct mock trading session DR site on Saturday
- 20. MSEI postpones decision to extend trading hours
- 39. Mse in equity deal with UK's GMEX to EXPAND offerings
- 21. MSEI to submit report to Compat on ₹856 crore claim against NSE
- 40. Metropolitan Stock Exchange and GMEX agree to collaborate in exchange space in India
- 3. Will BSE, NSE extend trading hours till 5 pm?
- 22. Dispute relates to NSE’s alleged abuse of dominance in currency derivatives
- 41. GMEX to buy 5% stake in Metropolitan Exchange By Palak Shah ET Bureau|Updated: 26 May 2017, 10.02 AM IST
- 4. Metropolitan Stock Exchange
- 23. MSEI to submit report on Rs 856 crore claim against NSE
- 2. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited (MSE), the third national level stock exchange, today announced it has agreed to collaborate with GMEX Group (GMEX) of London, provider of multi-asset exchange trading and post trade technology and business solutions.
- 24. Sebi asks stock exchanges to strengthen system audits
- 43.  Metropolitan Stock Exchange and GMEX Agree to Collaborate in Exchange Space in India]
- 6  MSEI rolls out revival strategy to stay afloat]M
- 7. Metropolitan Stock Exchange Eyes Profitability, IPO In Next Two Years
- 26. MSEI to trade in gold bonds, interest rate futures
- 44. Eyeing a relevant spot among exchanges
- 8. SEBI renews Metropolitan Stock Exchange licence till 2017
- 27. Metropolitan Stock Exchange to raise funds, target new businesses
- 9. Jhunjhunwala, Damani-backed Metropolitan Stock Exchange raises capital
- 28. Metropolitan Stock Exchange*
- 10. MSEI to partner Moody's for new indices
- 29. [http://www.livemint.com/Companies/ztChCNI61TllKRdXhu3xPO/MSEI-appoints-Udai-Kumar-as-fulltime-MD-and-CEO.html MSEI appoints Udai Kumar as full-time MD and CEO
- 11. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India adds 100 more companies
- 12. MSEI completes trading on disaster recovery site
- 49. MSEI extends trading window: Will BSE, NSE follow suit?
- 13. GMEX, Metropolitan Stock Exchange Collaborate in the Indian Exchange Space *32. SMEs reluctant to list on bourses, notes Sebi
- 14. MSEI postpones extension of trading hours India Infoline News Service Mumbai 5 July 2017 15:55 IST
- 16. Metropolitan Stock Exchange Of India
- 35. MSEI to launch rights issue to raise Rs 97 cr from Monday Press Trust of India,Mumbai Last Updated at 19 August 2016 15:57 IST
- 36. MSEI to launch rights issue to raise Rs 97 cr from Monday
- 18. Metropolitan Stock Exchange to launch corporate bond platform in July .
- 37. Metropolitan Stock nets Rs 75 crore through rights issue
- 38. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd