Metropolitan Stock Exchange
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Location||4th floor, Vibgyor tower, Opposite Trident Hotel, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai, India- PIN: 400098|
|Key people||Mr. Udai Kumar (CEO)|
Ashima Goyal (Chairperson, Public Interest Director)
|Currency||Indian rupee (₹)|
futures contracts (USD-INR, EUR-INR, GBP-INR, JPY-INR) & IRF
The Metropolitan Stock Exchange (MSE) is one of India's eight stock exchanges recognised by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI).. It offers an electronic platform for trading in capital market, futures and options, currency derivatives, Interest Rate Futures (IRF) and Debt Market segments. Its current shareholders include Indian public sector banks, private sector banks, investors and domestic financial institutions.
The Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India (MSE) (formerly known as MCX Stock Exchange Limited) was recognized by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) on 16 September 2008 and is valid till 15 September 2018. MSE began operations on 7 October 2008. MSE is located at Vibgyor Towers, 4th floor, Plot No C 62, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098.
Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited (MSE) is recognised by Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) under Section 4 of Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956. The Exchange was notified a "recognised stock exchange" under Section 2(39) of the Companies Act, 1956 by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, on 21 December 2012. Shareholders of the Exchange include public sector banks, private sector banks ,domestic financial institutions and marquee investors who, together hold over 88% stake in the Exchange. MSE is subjected to CAG Audit and has an independent professional management.
MSE shares and ESOPs are also being sold in secondary market.
Metropolitan Clearing Corporation of India Ltd. (MCCIL), was jointly promoted by Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (MSEI), Multi-Commodity Exchange of India Limited (MCX) and Financial Technologies India Limited (FTIL), as a new age Clearing Corporation constituted to undertake clearing and settlement of deals in multi asset classes.
The company was incorporated on 7 November 2008 and was permitted by SEBI to undertake clearing and settlement functions of trades done in MSEI on 2 January 2009. The company commenced its operations on 16 February 2009.
- 1500+ companies available for trading
- Currency Futures - USD-INR, USD-INR, GBP-INR, EUR-INR, JPY-INR
- Currency Options-Options contracts in USD-INR
- 285 corporate bonds available for trading
- 3,240 corporate bonds available on deal reporting platform
- EBP platform for Corporate Bond issuance
Interest Rate Futures
- All 9 GoI bonds suggested by FIMMDA
- 50 ETF’s available for trading
- 1. MSE to conduct mock trading session DR site on Saturday
- 20. MSEI postpones decision to extend trading hours
- 39. Mse in equity deal with UK's GMEX to EXPAND offerings
- 21. MSEI to submit report to Compat on ₹856 crore claim against NSE
- 40. Metropolitan Stock Exchange and GMEX agree to collaborate in exchange space in India
- 3. Will BSE, NSE extend trading hours till 5 pm?
- 22. Dispute relates to NSE’s alleged abuse of dominance in currency derivatives
- 41. GMEX to buy 5% stake in Metropolitan Exchange By Palak Shah ET Bureau|Updated: 26 May 2017, 10.02 AM IST
- 4. Metropolitan Stock Exchange
- 23. MSEI to submit report on Rs 856 crore claim against NSE
- 2. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Limited (MSE), the third national level stock exchange, today announced it has agreed to collaborate with GMEX Group (GMEX) of London, provider of multi-asset exchange trading and post trade technology and business solutions.
- 24. Sebi asks stock exchanges to strengthen system audits
- 43.  Metropolitan Stock Exchange and GMEX Agree to Collaborate in Exchange Space in India]
- 6  MSEI rolls out revival strategy to stay afloat]M
- 7. Metropolitan Stock Exchange Eyes Profitability, IPO In Next Two Years
- 26. MSEI to trade in gold bonds, interest rate futures
- 44. Eyeing a relevant spot among exchanges
- 8. SEBI renews Metropolitan Stock Exchange licence till 2017
- 27. Metropolitan Stock Exchange to raise funds, target new businesses
- 9. Jhunjhunwala, Damani-backed Metropolitan Stock Exchange raises capital
- 28. Metropolitan Stock Exchange*
- 10. MSEI to partner Moody's for new indices
- 29. [http://www.livemint.com/Companies/ztChCNI61TllKRdXhu3xPO/MSEI-appoints-Udai-Kumar-as-fulltime-MD-and-CEO.html MSEI appoints Udai Kumar as full-time MD and CEO
- 11. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India adds 100 more companies
- 12. MSEI completes trading on disaster recovery site
- 49. MSEI extends trading window: Will BSE, NSE follow suit?
- 13. GMEX, Metropolitan Stock Exchange Collaborate in the Indian Exchange Space *32. SMEs reluctant to list on bourses, notes Sebi
- 14. MSEI postpones extension of trading hours India Infoline News Service Mumbai 5 July 2017 15:55 IST
- 16. Metropolitan Stock Exchange Of India
- 35. MSEI to launch rights issue to raise Rs 97 cr from Monday Press Trust of India,Mumbai Last Updated at 19 August 2016 15:57 IST
- 36. MSEI to launch rights issue to raise Rs 97 cr from Monday
- 18. Metropolitan Stock Exchange to launch corporate bond platform in July .
- 37. Metropolitan Stock nets Rs 75 crore through rights issue
- 38. Metropolitan Stock Exchange of India Ltd