From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Muncie may refer to:
- Muncie, Illinois, a village
- Muncie, Indiana, a city, the largest Muncie in the United States
- Muncie, Kansas, a neighborhood
- Chuck Muncie, American football player
- Muncie (transmission maker), transmission manufacturer for General Motors
- Muncie SM465 transmission, manufactured by the above company
- Muncy (disambiguation)
- Munsee (disambiguation)
- Munsey (disambiguation)
- Mansi (disambiguation)
- Minsi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muncie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.