|UFC 2: No Way Out|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||March 11, 1994|
The Ultimate Fighting Championship Part II (later renamed UFC 2 or UFC 2: No Way Out) was a mixed martial arts (MMA) event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) on March 11, 1994, at Mammoth Gardens in Denver, Colorado. The event was seen live on pay-per-view in the United States, and was later released on home video.
UFC 2 featured a sixteen-man tournament format, the first and only one in UFC's history, with the winner receiving $60,000. The first seven bouts were not aired on the live pay-per-view broadcast, but were on the home video version. The tournament had no weight classes or weight limits. Matches had no time limit or rounds, therefore no judges were used. 
Competitors could only win a match by submission, by the opponent's corner throwing in the towel, or by knockout. UFC 2 marked the debut of referee Big John McCarthy, arguably the most famous referee in the sport of MMA.
|Royce Gracie||def.||Patrick Smith||submission (punches)||1:17|
|Patrick Smith||def.||Johnny Rhodes||submission (guillotine choke)||1:07|
|Royce Gracie||def.||Remco Pardoel||submission (lapel choke)||1:31|
|Patrick Smith||def.||Scott Morris||KO (elbows)||0:30|
|Johnny Rhodes||def.||Fred Ettish||submission (rear-naked choke)||3:07||[a]|
|Remco Pardoel||def.||Orlando Wiet||KO (elbows)||1:29|
|Royce Gracie||def.||Jason DeLucia||submission (armlock)||1:07|
|Scott Morris||def.||Sean Daugherty||submission (guillotine choke)||0:20|
|Patrick Smith||def.||Ray Wizard||submission (guillotine choke)||0:58|
|Johnny Rhodes||def.||David Levicki||submission (punches)||12:13|
|Frank Hamaker||def.||Thaddeus Luster||TKO (corner stoppage)||4:52|
|Orlando Wiet||def.||Robert Lucarelli||TKO (elbows)||2:50|
|Remco Pardoel||def.||Alberta Cerra Leon||submission (armlock)||9:51|
|Jason DeLucia||def.||Scott Baker||submission (punches)||6:41|
|Royce Gracie||def.||Minoki Ichihara||submission (lapel choke)||5:08|
- Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
UFC 2 bracket
|Fred Ettish 1||3:07|
|Alberto Cerra Leon||9:51|
1 Frank Hamaker was forced to withdraw due to injury. He was replaced by Fred Ettish.
- Fillmore Auditorium, Denver, United States (1994-03-11). "UFC 2 - No Way Out". Sherdog.com. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- "UFC 2: No Way Out". Tapology. 1994-03-11. Retrieved 2012-07-08.
- Sandomir, Richard (March 8, 1994). "TV SPORTS; Death Is Cheap: Maybe It's Just $14.95". The New York Times. Retrieved 2010-08-17.
- "'Big' John McCarthy to referee UFC on Versus". USA Today. June 26, 2010. Retrieved June 8, 2012.
- Gentry, Clyde (2005). No Holds Barred: Ultimate Fighting and the Martial Arts Revolution.
- UFC 2 Facts
- UFC 2 results at Sherdog.com
- UFC 2 fights reviews
- Official UFC website
- "UFC 2" at the Internet Movie Database
- MMA Mental History UFC 2