|UFC 64: Unstoppable|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||October 14, 2006|
|Venue||Mandalay Bay Events Center|
|Attendance||10,173 (8,913 paid)|
|Total purse||$209,000 (disclosed only)|
UFC 64: Unstoppable was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on Saturday, October 14, 2006. The event took place at the Mandalay Bay Events Center, on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada and was broadcast live on pay-per-view in the United States and Canada.
The card also featured a UFC Lightweight Championship bout between The Ultimate Fighter alumnus Kenny Florian and longtime UFC veteran Sean Sherk. It was the first Lightweight Championship bout since UFC 41 in 2003, when B.J. Penn and Caol Uno fought to a draw.
A planned match between Keith Jardine and Mike Nickels was cancelled a day before the event when Nickels reaggravated a previous back injury sustained during training. A replacement could not be found on short notice.
- Pellegrino wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:04 of round one. This preliminary bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Lightweight bout: Clay Guida vs. Justin James
- Guida wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 4:42 of round two. The fight, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Okami wins by TKO (punches) at 1:38 of round three. This preliminary bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Fisher wins by TKO (punches) at 4:38 of round one.
- Marrero wins by split decision after three rounds. The judges scored the bout 29–28, 28–29, 29–28.
- Fitch wins by unanimous decision after three rounds. The judges scored the bout 30–27, 30–27, 30–25.
- Sherk wins by unanimous decision to win the vacated UFC Lightweight Championship after five rounds. The judges scored the bout 49–46, 49–46, and 50–45.
- Silva wins by TKO (knees) at 2:59 of round 1 to become the new UFC Middleweight Championship.
- Fight of the Night: Sean Sherk vs. Kenny Florian
- Knockout of the Night: Anderson Silva
- Submission of the Night: Clay Guida
The disclosed fighter payroll for UFC 64 was $209,000.  Individual payouts are listed below, note that numbers only include figures the UFC disclosed to the state athletic commission, and does not include PPV buyrate bonuses, sponsorship fees, or any other bonuses. 
- Anderson Silva: $50,000 (defeated Rich Franklin)
- Sean Sherk: $22,000 (defeated Kenny Florian)
- Rich Franklin: $21,000 (lost to Anderson Silva)
- Kenny Florian: $8,000 (lost to Sean Sherk)
- Cheick Kongo: $20,000 (lost to Carmelo Marrero)
- Jon Fitch: $20,000 (defeated Kuniyoshi Hironaka)
- Spencer Fisher: $20,000 (defeated Dan Lauzon)
- Kuniyoshi Hironaka: $6,000 (lost to Jon Fitch)
- Carmelo Marrero: $6,000 (defeated Cheick Kongo)
- Dan Lauzon: $3,000 (lost to Spencer Fisher)
- Yushin Okami: $12,000 (defeated Kalib Starnes)
- Clay Guida: $6,000 (defeated Justin James)
- Kalib Starnes: $5,000 (lost to Yushin Okami)
- Kurt Pellegrino: $4,000 (defeated Junior Assuncao)
- Junior Assuncao: $3,000 (lost to Kurt Pellegrino)
- Justin James: $3,000 (lost to Clay Guida)