UFC Fight Night 6
|UFC Fight Night 6|
|Promotion||Ultimate Fighting Championship|
|Date||August 17, 2006|
|Venue||Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino|
|City||Las Vegas, Nevada|
UFC Fight Night 6 was a mixed martial arts event held by the Ultimate Fighting Championship on August 17, 2006. The event took place at the Red Rock Resort Spa and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, and was broadcast live on Spike TV in the United States and Canada. It acted as a lead-in to the season four premiere of The Ultimate Fighter. The two-hour broadcast of UFC Fight Night 6 on Spike TV drew a 1.5 overall rating.
The main event of the evening – a welterweight bout between The Ultimate Fighter superstar Diego Sanchez and former title contender Karo Parisyan – was given heightened interest, as the winner of the bout was rumored to designate the next challenger for the UFC welterweight championship. 
The disclosed fighter payroll for this event was $173,500. 
- Welterweight bout: Pat Healy vs. Anthony Torres
- Torres wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:37 of round one. This bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Petz wins by unanimous decision (30–26, 30–23, 30–27). This bout was not aired on the broadcast. The second score marks the widest point margin in a three-round fight in UFC history.
- Heavyweight bout: Kristof Midoux vs. Jake O'Brien
- O'Brien wins by technical knockout due to strikes at :52 of round two. This bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Riggs wins by submission (triangle choke) at 2:01 of round one. The bout, although preliminary, was aired on the broadcast.
- Kampmann wins by submission (rear naked choke) at 2:59 of round one. This bout was not aired on the broadcast.
- Koscheck wins by submission (strikes) in 4:12 of the first round
- Lister wins by unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Leben wins by knockout at :33 of round two.
- Sanchez wins by a unanimous decision (29–28, 29–28, 30–26). The fight was later named UFC Fight of the Year for 2006.
- Fight of the Night: Diego Sanchez vs. Karo Parisyan
- Knockout of the Night: Chris Leben
- Submission of the Night: Joe Riggs
The disclosed fighter payroll for UFC Fight Night 6 was $173,500. 
The individual payouts are listed below. Purse includes the payment amounts for show,but do not include sponsor payments, fees, taxes, or special award bonuses
Diego Sanchez: $32,000
Joe Riggs: $24,000
Dean Lister: $16,000
Josh Koscheck: $14,000
Chris Leben: $14,000
Karo Parisyan: $12,000
Anthony Torres: $10,000
Martin Kampmann: $10,000
Jonathan Goulet: $6,500
Jake O'Brien: $6,000
Jason Von Flue: $5,000
Yuki Sasaki: $5,000
Sam Morgan: $4,000
Jorge Santiago: $4,000
Forrest Petz: $4,000
Crafton Wallace: $3,000
Kristof Midoux: $2,000
Pat Healy: $2,000
- Trembow, Ivan (2006-08-29). "FIGHTER SALARIES FOR UFC FIGHT NIGHT 6".
- UFC Fight Night Results on Sherdog
- UFC Fight Night 6 Ratings Up Slightly from UFN 5
- UFC Fight Night 6 Fighter Salary Breakdown