||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Downblouse is a form of sexual fetishism or voyeurism involving watching female breasts looking down a woman's dress. It may take the form of making unauthorized photographs down the top of a female's dress, blouse or other garment, capturing an image of her breasts or cleavage.
The practice is regarded as a form of sexual fetishism or voyeurism and is similar in nature to upskirting. With the advances in digital photography, such as the camera phones, covert photography of cleavage became popular with some websites becoming dedicated to such photos. A number of American and Australian states and Germany have specific statutes that prohibit such photography.
For ethical and legal issues relating to similar types of photography, see upskirt. The practice is regarded as an invasion of privacy of the woman observed or photographed in this manner, as harassment and as an attack on her dignity.
- Tom Dalzell and Terry Victor, Sex Slang, page 51, Routledge, 2007, ISBN 9781134194926
- Lisa Guerin, Smart Policies for Workplace Technologies, page 215, Nolo, 2013, ISBN 9781413318432
- Anil Aggrawal, Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects of Sexual Crimes and Unusual Sexual Practices, page 134, CRC Press, 2008, ISBN 9781420043099
- Lance E Rothenberg, "Re-thinking privacy", American University Law Review, Washington College of Law
- Rocci Luppicini, Ethical Impact of Technological Advancements and Applications in Society, page 87, IGI Global Snippet, 2012, ISBN 9781466617742
- The Future of Reputation, Gossip, Rumour and Privacy on the Internet, Daniel J. Solove, Yale University Press, 2007, ISBN 978-0-300-12498-9, p. 166
- Sex in Consumer Culture, Tom Reichert, Jacqueline Lambiase, Routledge, 2006, ISBN 0-8058-5090-2
- Sex Crimes Investigation: Catching and Prosecuting the Perpetrators, Robert L. Snow, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2006, ISBN 0-275-98934-8, p. 146
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Downblouse.|