|Palestine High School|
1600 South Loop 256
|School type||Co-Educational, Public, Secondary high school|
|School district||Palestine Independent School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||11.59|
|Color(s)||Maroon & White|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAA (4A)|
|Website||Palestine High School|
Palestine High School is a public high school located in Palestine, Texas (United States) and classified as a 5A school by the UIL. It is part of the Palestine Independent School District located in central Anderson County. The old Palestine High School built in 1915 is now The Museum for East Texas Culture. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The Palestine Wildcats compete in the following sports 
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
Palestine Green Bay (PVIL) 
- Boys Basketball - 
- 1954 (PVIL-A), 1955 (PVIL-A)
- Bill Bradley, (b. 1947) is a former NFL Player and coach.
- Guy Brown, (b. 1955) is a former NFL linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Ivory Lee Brown, (b. 1969) is a former NFL running back for Arizona Cardinals
- Russ Cotton, (1915–2009) was an NFL quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers
- Adrian Peterson, NFL running back, currently a free agent.
- James Saxton, (1940–2014) was an All-American NFL halfback for the Dallas Texans
- Todd Staples, (b. 1963) is the former two-term Texas Commissioner of Agriculture.
- Rachel Dean , is an Australian clothing designer and manufacturer.
- "PALESTINE H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved August 16, 2021.
- The Museum for East Texas Culture
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- The Athletics Department
- Lone Star Football Network
- UIL Boys Golf Archives Archived 2012-09-13 at archive.today
- "CHAMPS: Palestine boys soccer team wins state".
- "Prairie View Interscholastic League Collection". Archived from the original on 2010-05-27. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- UIL Boys Basketball Archives Archived 2012-03-06 at the Wayback Machine