Palestine High School (Texas)
|Palestine High School|
1600 South Loop 256
|School type||Co-Educational, Public, Secondary high school|
|School district||Palestine Independent School District|
|Student to teacher ratio||11.59|
|Color(s)||Maroon & White|
|Athletics conference||UIL Class AAAA (4A)|
|Website||Palestine High School|
Palestine High School is a public high school located in Palestine, Texas (United States) and classified as a 4A school by the UIL. It is part of the Palestine Independent School District located in central Anderson County. The old Palestine High School built in 1915 is now The Museum for East Texas Culture. In 2015, the school was rated "Met Standard" by the Texas Education Agency.
The Palestine Wildcats compete in the following sports 
- Cross Country
- Track and Field
Palestine Green Bay (PVIL) 
- Boys Basketball - 
- 1954 (PVIL-A), 1955 (PVIL-A)
- Bill Bradley, former NFL player
- Guy Brown, former NFL player
- Ivory Lee Brown, former NFL player
- Russ Cotton, former NFL player
- Adrian Peterson, current NFL player, Detroit Lions
- James Saxton, Heisman Trophy finalist, College Hall of Fame Member
- Todd Staples, Texas Commissioner of Agriculture
- "PALESTINE H S". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved August 16, 2021.
- The Museum for East Texas Culture
- "2015 Accountability Rating System" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-10.
- The Athletics Department
- Lone Star Football Network
- UIL Boys Golf Archives Archived 2012-09-13 at archive.today
- "Prairie View Interscholastic League Collection". Archived from the original on 2010-05-27. Retrieved 2012-01-19.
- UIL Boys Basketball Archives Archived 2012-03-06 at the Wayback Machine