|Locale||Changchun, Jilin, China|
|Transit type||Rapid transit & Light rail|
|Number of lines||
1 (light rail)|
2 (rapid transit)
|Number of stations||62|
140,000 (2012 Daily Avg.) |
200,000 (2012 Peak)
|Operator(s)||Changchun Railway Traffic Group Co., Ltd.|
Total: 50.63 km (31.46 mi)
|Alternative Chinese name|
Changchun Subway or Changchun Rail Transit is rail mass transit system in the city of Changchun, Jilin province, China. Its first line, Line 3, is the first true light rail line in Mainland China. The initial phase of Line 3 was completed in 2001, the 2nd phase was completed in 2006. It officially opened to revenue service in October 2002. The current total length of the route is 50.63 kilometers (31.46 mi) with 49 stations. 4 sections of 4 Lines are under construction.
The system will be expanded by an east west of conventional metro line and one light metro line. Construction of the first line of metro (Line 1), with 18 stations and a length of 20.12 kilometers (12.50 mi), started in 2011, and opened for service on 30 June 2017. Construction on a second metro line (Line 2) started in 2012. Construction on a third light rail line (Line Beihu) started in 2014. Construction on extending Line 3 started in 2014.
|North Huancheng Road
|Light rail total||31.9||33|
Line 1 is the first fully underground line in Changchun running in the north south axis of Changchun.
Line 3 is a light rail line in a S shape through Changchun.
Line 4 is the first fully grade separated light metro line in Changchun running in the north south axis of Changchun.
The History and Lines of the Changchun Subway
Lines Serving Now
- 30 October 2002: (Phase 1) Changchun Railway Station - Weiguangjie
- 26 December 2006: (Phase 2) Weiguangjie - Changyingshijicheng
- 30 June 2011: Dongdaqiao - Chechang
- 7 May 2012: Northern Stop of Changchun Railway Station - Dongdaqiao
- 30 June 2017: North Huancheng Road - Hongzuizi about 16.3km
Lines under construction and future expansions
Lines Under Construction
- 201? Changchun railway station and extending it to Weihuanggong connecting with Line 4 Grade separating the line between Liaoninglu and
- 201?: Grade separating surface line from Furongqiao to Weihuanggong
- Before 2018: Guojiqichenggongyuan - Dongfangguangchang
- Before 2018: Beihu Line ( ) North Huancheng Road - Taipingcun
- 20??: Fufeng - Xinglongshan
- 20??: Changchun West Railway Station - Fuzhilu
- 20??: Bailongju - Taipingcun
- 20??: Line
- "中国轨道交通城市，长春竞争力名列第12！明年长春地铁还有这些大事件". news.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2018-01-06.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Changchun Light Rail Transit.|
|This People's Republic of China rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This tram-, streetcar-, or light rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|