|Traded as||BSE: 533155
|Founded||16 March 1995|
|Headquarters||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
Number of locations
|1015 outlets (December 2015)|
|India, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh|
|Services||Master franchisee for Dunkin' Donuts branches in India and Domino's Pizza branches in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh|
|Revenue||₹6781 million (US$100 million)(2010)|
|₹720 million (US$11 million)(2010)|
Number of employees
|27,122 (March 2015)|
|Parent||Jubilant Bhartia Group|
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd / / is an Indian company based in Noida, Uttar Pradesh which holds the master franchise for Domino's Pizza in India, Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, and also for Dunkin' Donuts in India. The company is a part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group.
The company was incorporated on 26 March 1995 as Domino's Pizza India Private Ltd and began operations in 1996. It changed its name to Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd in 2009. The company opened India's first Domino's Pizza outlet in New Delhi in 1996.
On 24 February 2011, Jubilant FoodWorks signed a master franchise agreement with American coffeehouse chain Dunkin' Donuts to operate the brand in India. Jubilant FoodWorks opened India's first Dunkin' Donuts outlet in Connaught Place, New Delhi in April 2012. Jubilant FoodWorks was named "Emerging Food Group of the Year" by The Economic Times in 2012.
On 19 March 2014, the 700th Dominos Pizza outlet was opened at HUDA City Centre metro station in Sector-29, Gurgaon, Haryana. The company opened 47 new restaurants between January–March 2014 and 150 outlets in the 2013–2014 financial year. In the starting month of 2016 Dominos opened its 1000th outlet.
Dominos Pizza (India)
The first Domino's Pizza in India opened in New Delhi in 1996. India was Domino's third-largest market in 2013, behind the United States and United Kingdom. Domino's Pizza operates 749 stores in 152 Indian cities as of May 2014.
Dunkin' Donuts (India)
The company opened the first Dunkin' Donuts outlet in Delhi in April 2012. Jubilant FoodWorks operates 29 Dunkin' Donuts outlets in 10 cities as of May 2014. Apart from donuts, Munchkins, and coffee, the chain also serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian hot and cold food.
Dominos Pizza (Other)
It operates 4 Domino's Pizza outlets in Sri Lanka, while there are currently no outlets in Bangladesh and Nepal.
- "Corporate Governance - Board of Directors". Jubilantfoodworks.com. 30 September 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Jubilant Foodworks to launch Domino's in Sri Lanka next month". Economictimes.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Slowdown Signals: IT, pharma only silver lining in dark jobs cloud". The Indian Express. Retrieved 26 December 2015.
- http://www.livemint.com/2011 February 24210743/Jubilant-FoodWorks-ties-up-wit.html
- "Jubilant Life Sciences". Jubl.com. 31 March 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Company - Jubilant FoodWorks Limited - JFL | The Company | Food Service Company | Jubilant FoodWorks Limited". Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. 31 October 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "Company History of Jubilant Foodworks". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- Rasul Bailay (24 February 2011). "Jubilant FoodWorks ties up with Dunkin". Livemint. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- Kretzmann, David (21 December 2013). "How Domino's Is Poised to Benefit From India". Fool.com. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- "How Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Is Poised to Benefit From India". Next iPhone News. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 15 January 2014.
- Kretzmann, David (21 December 2013). "How Domino's Is Poised to Benefit From India". Fool.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "How Domino’s Pizza, Inc. (DPZ) Is Poised to Benefit From India". Next iPhone News. 21 December 2013. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- Kretzmann, David. "Why Domino's Digital Component Is Important". DailyFinance. Retrieved 28 December 2013.
- "Find a Domino's - International". Info.dominos.com. Retrieved 28 December 2013.