Scandinavian Airlines destinations
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The list includes the city, country, the codes of the International Air Transport Association (IATA airport code) and the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO airport code), and the airport's name, with the airline's hubs marked. The list also contains the beginning and end year of services, with destinations marked if the services are not continuous and if they are seasonal, and for dates which occur in the future.
The following is a list of destinations served by Scandinavian Airlines as at March 2014. It also includes routes where SAS has a wet lease agreement with Cimber Sterling, Jet Time, PrivatAir, or Widerøe.
- SAS Group destinations for all the SAS Group destinations.
- Wideroe destinations for the SAS Group's Norwegian regional destinations.
- "Route map". Scandinavian Airlines. Retrieved 31 January 2011.
- 1975 rote map
- "SAS introduces new daily service Boston-Copenhagen" (Press release). SAS Group. 8 October 2015. Retrieved 8 October 2015.
- SAS launches new route to San Francisco and adds New York frequencies
- "SAS to Start Stockholm - Hong Kong Service from mid-Sep 2015". Airline Route. 29 January 2015. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "SAS Scraps Norway-Texas 'Oil Route' Flights as Business Dips". The New York Times. 15 September 2015. Retrieved 15 September 2015.
- "Авиакомпания SAS приостанавливает полеты в Калининград до марта 2014 года". "Новый Калининград.Ru". 20 August 2013. Retrieved 20 August 2013.
- "SAS W15 Europe Service Changes". Airlineroute.net. 3 June 2015. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "SAS Resumes Los Angeles Service from March 2016". Airlineroute.net. 19 August 2015. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "SAS Adds Miami Service from late-Sep 2016". Airlineroute.net. 11 November 2015. Retrieved 11 November 2015.
- SAS opens the door to the US West Coast
- "SAS launches flights to Tallinn - SAS". SAS. Retrieved 2015-11-10.