List of vegetarian festivals
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of vegetarian and vegan festivals, held in numerous locations around the globe to promote veganism and/or vegetarianism among the public and support and link individuals and organizations that practice, promote or endorse veganism or vegetarianism. Many of them are also food festivals and/or music festivals and can also contain edutainment.
- 1 Africa
- 2 Asia
- 3 Europe
- 3.1 Belgium
- 3.2 Czechia
- 3.3 Ireland
- 3.4 Italy
- 3.5 United Kingdom
- 3.6 Hungary
- 3.7 Netherlands
- 3.8 Spain
- 3.9 Portugal
- 4 North America
- 4.1 Canada
- 4.2 United States
- 4.2.1 Arizona
- 4.2.2 California
- 4.2.3 Colorado
- 4.2.4 Connecticut
- 4.2.5 Delaware
- 4.2.6 Florida
- 4.2.7 Illinois
- 4.2.8 Louisiana
- 4.2.9 Maine
- 4.2.10 Maryland
- 4.2.11 Michigan
- 4.2.12 Missouri
- 4.2.13 Massachusetts
- 4.2.14 Missouri
- 4.2.15 Nevada
- 4.2.16 New Hampshire
- 4.2.17 New Jersey
- 4.2.18 New Mexico
- 4.2.19 New York
- 4.2.20 North Carolina
- 4.2.21 Ohio
- 4.2.22 Oklahoma
- 4.2.23 Oregon
- 4.2.24 Pennsylvania
- 4.2.25 Puerto Rico
- 4.2.26 South Carolina
- 4.2.27 Tennessee
- 4.2.28 Texas
- 4.2.29 Virginia
- 4.2.30 Washington
- 4.2.31 Wisconsin
- 5 Oceania
- 6 South America
- 7 See also
- 8 References
Vegfest 2015 was organized by the Vegetarian Association of Ghana.
Hong Kong Vegfest started in 2013 organized by the Hong Kong Vegan Association. The festival organisers stipulate only vegan products be offered at the event by vendors. Admission is free to attendees.
The first Bali Vegan Festival started in 2015 at Down To Earth (Ubud).
The Vegetarian Festival in Tokyo started in 2006.
The Philippines had its first 3-leg vegan festival in November and December 2016.
The Vegetarian Festival in Bangkok takes place each fall.
This vegetarian festival is a nine-day period in October that celebrates the abstinence from meat during the ninth lunar month of the Chinese calendar.
The Vegan Festival in Ho Chi Minh City takes place under the name Plant Power Celebration. The first one was held on 30 October 2016.
Vegan Summer Fest is organized by BE Vegan.
Dublin Vegfest is the Irish capital's vegan festival.
Approximately 90 stalls, talks, and food.
Bradford Vegan Festival will be held on Sunday 2nd September 2018.
Brighton Vegan Festival will take place on Saturday 14th July 2018.
Bristol, Brighton, London
VegfestUK Bristol is scheduled for May 26-27 at Ashton Gate stadium, Ashton Road, BS3 2EJ Bristol, United Kingdom. Standard advance day tickets are £11.00 (adults), £6.00 (concessions) [including booking fees] and £5.50 (children).
JustVShow is held in July.
Maidstone Vegan Festival took place for the second time on July 29, 2017.
Sheffield Vegan Festival will be held on Saturday 15th September 2018.
Aberdeen Vegan Festival will take place on Sunday 8th July 2018.
Cardiff Vegan Festival will occur on Saturday 22nd September 2018
- VeggieWorld in Utrecht, since 2016, vegan
- VegFest in Utrecht, since 2014, vegan
- Veggie Fair in Lisserbroek, since 2013, vegetarian
Veganário Fest Lisbon (www.veganario.org) has been organized since 2008 by a group of friends in punk/hardcore community with help of local HareKrishna Community. It's the oldest in it's kind in Lisbon and have been growing in the last years. It gathers a lot of organizations and small businesses and important people in vegan community to talk about and spread veganism.
The music slowed down, it's more open to all the people. It's growing: Approximately 300/600px until 2014, >1500 2015, >2000 2016 and more than 3500 in 2017.
Vegfest Guelph is an annual festival. The 2016 festival took place on Sunday, September 25 at Goldie Mill and the Guelph Youth Music Centre.
The Vegetarian Food Festival in Toronto attracted over 50,000 attendees in 2014 and featured more than 120 food and product vendors. It is a free public festival held at Harbourfront Centre by the Toronto Vegetarian Association in Toronto the second weekend of every September. It was first held in 1985 and is believed to be the largest and longest continuously running vegetarian food festival in North America, and is credited with having inspired the broad vegetarian food festival movement in the United States, which was first copied by the long-running Boston Vegetarian Food Festival.
The Toronto Vegan Food and Drink Festival, a fully vegan food and drink festival in the city, strives to present an all vegan experience featuring comfort food, craft brews, wine and spirits.
The Toronto Vegan Expo (formerly known as Vegan Spring Expo) was a free annual vegan festival that took place in Toronto from 2011 to 2013 and had an attendee record of 1500 in 2012.
Niagara (St. Catharines)
The first Ottawa Veg Fest was held in 2009, and was organized by the National Capital Vegetarian Association.
The first Kingston Veg Fest was held in the fall of 2016. It is being organized by the Kingston Vegetarian Network
The first Mississauga Veg Fest was held in May of 2018. Mississauga Veg Fest was the city’s first vegan festival! Over 60 vendors were in attendance to showcase the GTHA’s finest veg-based food, drink, clothing & accessories, products, advocate groups and children’s activities. It is being organized by a private volunteer committee 
The first Montreal Vegan Festival was held on September 26-27th 2014 and welcomed over 5,000 people.
Over 120 VegFests are scheduled for the United States. The oldest continuously-held vegetarian food festival seems to be that in Boston, organized by the Boston Vegetarian Society and originally copied from the event which the Toronto Vegetarian Society has been managing since 1985. Some of the American VegFests are:
The Phoenix (PHX) Vegan Food and Beer Fest is scheduled for February 24, 2018. in Margaret T. Hance Park, 1202 N. 3rd Street, in Phoenix, AZ.
The Sedona Vegfest was held 20-21, 2018, in the Sedona Performing Arts Center.
The annual Berkeley Vegan Earth Day is organized by Compassionate Living and longtime activist Hope Bohanec and scheduled for April 22, 2018 - Earth Day]] - at the David Brower Center in Berkeley, California.
VegFest L.A. (formerly WorldFest, a very popular event) is scheduled for May 6, 2018, at 6004-6076 Woodley Avenue in Encino, California, a neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles. "World Fest was a solar-powered, day-long event filled with music, food, film and celebrities to raise public awareness of the veggie lifestyle. The conference operated annually for thirteen years before being rebranded to VegFest."
The second annual Long Beach Vegan Food & Music Festival was scheduled for July 8, 2017, and the third annual event is being scheduled for mid-July 2018, from 11 am to 7 pm, at Rainbow Lagoon Park, 400 Shoreline Village Drive, in Long Beach, California. Co-organizers Edward Yniguez and his wife, Kawani Brown, produce it annually. Because the first year's event was free, reportedly between 8,500 and 10,000 people showed up throughout the day. But 2017 tickets cost $17 (general admission) to $45 (VIP tickets) each.
The Seed Food and Wine LA & Food Festival is scheduled for May 23-27, 2018, in Los Angeles, but some scheduling uncertainties remain.
California Vegetarian Food Festival 2018 is scheduled for September 29, 2018, at Raleigh Studios Hollywood, 5300 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, California. U.S. Veg Corp, organizer of this festival, is also organizing the NYC Vegetarian Food Festival 2018, to be held Saturday, May 19, 2018, beginning at 11:00 AM, at Metropolitan Pavilion, New York City, where tickets are $30 - $75 each.
OaklandVeg organizes an annual VegWeek in mid-May in Oakland, California. This year it will be from May 12-20, ending with the Oakland VegFest, which has been scheduled for May 20, 2018, from 11 am to 5 pm, at the Lake Merritt Amphitheater.
The Eat Drink Vegan (Formerly Known as Vegan Beer & Food Festival) is scheduled for the May 26, 2018, on Memorial Day Weekend, in The Rose Bowl in Pasadena. The Festival features unlimited pours of the region's best craft beer, wine, ciders, kombucha, cold brew, craft sodas, and tea tastings at the Rose Bowl and Brookside Golf Course... and involves 100+ exhibitors who are restaurants, food carts, trucks, and other vendors. The Green Saturday Vegan Marketplace showcases vendors selling products from clothing to skin care.
The SacTown VegFest, January 27, Sacramento High School, 2315 34th Street
San Luis Obispo
The Central Coast Veg Fest is in San Luis Obispo, CA on February 17! They are one of the best Veg Fests ever. Find them online at ccvegfest.org.
It has been held In early October in previous years, but May 6 is the date scheduled for 2018. It is free to the general public, run entirely by volunteers, and features scores of vegan exhibitors of various kinds.
VegFest Colorado is scheduled for July 28-29, 2018, for 1stBank Center, 11450 Broomfield Lane, in Broomfield, Colorado. The 2017 event largely featured vegan food leaders (vegan chefs, vegan cookbook authors, vegan food bloggers) and reported attracted about 4000 attendees each day.
VegFest Colorado is run 100% by volunteers and open to the public.
The Rehoboth VegFest is scheduled for June 9, 2018, at the Epworth United Methodist Church on Holland Glade Road in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. The organizer, VegRehoboth, is a non-profit social and outreach organization that promotes healthy, sustainable, and compassionate living! They hold at least two public events each month, and usually more than ten public vegan-friendly events. The event features compassionate vegan speakers, compassionate causes, musical performances, craft and product vendors, vegan food vendors, and workshops and demos. Attendance is free and open to the general public.
The SWFL Veg Fest is scheduled for January 28, 2018, at Riverside Park in Bonita Springs, FL.
The 13th Annual Central Florida Earth Day, organized by Vegetarians of Central Florida, is scheduled for Earth Day - April 22, 2018 - in Lake Eola Park, 512 East Washington Street, in Orlando, Florida. Earth Day is the largest and longest-running Earth Day festival in Central Florida! It is also coordinated with Central Florida's local March for Science, beginning at 10 am.
The Solutionary Peace Walk & Festival is scheduled to be presented by Solutionary Events around Lake Eola Park (512 E. Washington Street) in Orlando, Florida and to occur in June 2018. "Solutionary Events is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to create healthy, compassionate, and environmentally regenerative communities through leading socially responsible vegan events all throughout the state of Florida and beyond. Solutionary Events is operated entirely by dedicated volunteers. The team coordinates festivals, race/walks, monthly film screenings, beach/park cleanups, workshops, school programs, meetups, and other educational events.'
The first North Florida VegFest occurred in 2015, with over 2,500 attendees. The annual event is organized by the Tallahassee Vegetarian Community (TalVeg). The second annual event occurred on March 20, 2016, at Cascades Park, Tallahassee. The fourth annual North Florida VegFest is scheduled for March 17, 2018, in Cascades Park in Tallahassee, Florida.
Veggie Fest in Chicago, Illinois is one of the largest vegetarian food and lifestyle festivals in North America and held annually since year 2005. It celebrated its 10th annual ceremony in 2015. Over 800 volunteers have helped in the festival. Over 30,000 people came to visit this festival in year 2015.
NOLA VeggieFest is organized by the Humane Society of Louisiana, and is scheduled for May 13 (11am-6pm) to 14 (12 noon to 6 pm), 2018, at The Kingsley House, 1600 Constance Street, in New Orleans, Louisiana. The event is free to the general public.
Grand Rapids' festival includes popular speakers and bountiful food offerings including El Cardenal Vegan Tamales. It is held the second Sunday in September.
VegFest Kansas City's inaugural event was on June 24, 2017 at the City Market Park. It featured plant-based companies, speakers, and cooking demonstrations.
The Boston Vegetarian Food Festival (BVFF) is held annually in the autumn, at the Reggie Lewis Track and Athletic Center in Mission Hill, Boston between mid-October and early November.
The New England VegFest (formerly Worcester VegFest) is a free festival that brings the local community together to celebrate vegetarianism at the DCU Center in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. The event is scheduled for Sunday, April 29, 2018.
The first Vegas VegFest took place on April 9 of 2016. It was 100% volunteer organized and featured local vegan options, speakers, cooking demonstrations, live music, kids' activities, and animal-oriented nonprofits.
The Sixth Annual New Hampshire VegFest is scheduled for April 14, 2018, from 9:00am to 3:00pm, at Manchester Community College in Manchester, New Hampshire. The event is run entirely by volunteers and offers free admission.
The 3rd Annual Tri-State Veg Fest Expois scheduled for June 16, 2018, from 12 noon to 6 pm, at The New Jersey Convention and Exposition Center, 97 Sunfield Avenue, in Edison, New Jersey. Tickets are $20 per person, with VIP tickets sold at $60 each.
The 10th annual 2-day Albany VegFest is organized by the Albany Vegan Network and scheduled for June 2-3, 2018, in the Polish Community Center, 225 Washington Avenue Extension, in Albany, New York. The first day (Saturday) is the Albany VegFest, and tehe second day (Sunday) is their 2nd annual National Animal Rights Day (NARD).
New York City
The New York Vegetarian Vision Festival, which operated for several years during the late 1990s, was organized by NYC-based Vegetarian Vision, a nonprofit organization composed mostly of professional vegetarians from India who were largely devout Jains or Hindus. The NYC Vegetarian Food Festival is organized by U.S. Veg Corp., a nonprofit founded by Sarah Gross and Nira Paliwoda.
May 19-20, 2018 are the dates for the two-day NYC Vegetarian Food Festival at The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street in New York City. General admission is $30 each plus a $3.72 Exhibit Fee.
The annual Vegan Street Fair New York Nights is scheduled for June 9, 2018, at West 8th Street between 5th & 6th, New York City. Vegan Street Fair Events is a private vegetarian-value company which profitably organizes such events in various locations around the United States. "VSF LA and VSF NY are our two FREE annual mainstay events." "The VSF Nights Tour has rotating cities every year while VSF LA Nights is an annual mainstay event." VSF Nights are in four US cities: North Hollywood, New York, Seattle, and Las Vegas. VSF began in 2015, and "VSF and VSF Nights are expected to be in 6 US cities by 2018."
WNY VegFest is organized by WNY Vegans. It is typically held the first Sunday in August, is free to attend, is organized by volunteers, and includes a Tofurky Trot.
The Asheville Vegan Fest is scheduled for June 8-10, 2018, in Pack Square Park at 80 Court Square Park in downtown Asheville, North Carolina. All three days of events are free to the public, and Sunday's Asheville VeganFest Outdoor Festival runs from 11am to 6pm.
Wilmington Vegan's First Wilmington Vegfest is scheduled for April 14, 2018, at the Coastline Conference Center, 501 Nutt Street, in Wilmington, North Carolina. Reportedly, this nonprofit event is being organized by the Executive Director from Triangle VegFest, which is sponsored annually by Triangle Vegetarian Society.
The Buddha Mind Veggie Fest is organized by Buddha Mind Monastery of Fo Guang Shan, and scheduled for June 2018 at 5800 South Anderson Road in Oklahoma City. The event is free of charge and open to the public, and all food will be vegan-compliant.
The annual Bethlehem Vegfest was held in southside Bethlehem in 2015. The 4th annual Bethlehem VegFest is again scheduled for July 14, 2018, in the SouthSide Bethlehem Greenway, 316 S New Street, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. "This event features cooking demonstrations, renowned speakers, live music, as well as over 100 food, small business, and craft vendors from up and down the east coast."
The annual Philly VegFest is reportedly scheduled for June 9, 2018, at 2nd Street between South & Lombard Street in Philadelphia.
The free annual Pittsburgh VegFest is held every summer in the North Side. The inaugural Pittsburgh VegFest took place in 2015 with an attendance of over 4,000 people from all over the metro area and visitors from Virginia, West Virginia, Erie, Buffalo, Philadelphia and New Jersey.
The Pittsburgh Vegan Festival - Spring Edition - which was begun in 2015, is scheduled for its fourth year sometime in mid-May at the Unitarian Universal Church of North Hills, 2359 West Ingomar Road, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and runs from 12 noon to 8 pm. All children and others under age 16 must be accompanied by an adult in order to be admitted free, and $5 cash admission is charged for all others, at the door. No pre-event ticket sales is handled. It is considered to be Pittsburgh's largest vegan event.
A vegan beer and food festival is held every summer around May.
The Puerto Rico Vegan Fest was held in Fajardo February 25, 2018, in the Puerto Rico Convention Center in Fajardo, PR. The annual bilingual Puerto Rico Vegan Fest promotes plant-based diets and vegan values as real working solutions for human health problems and for ethical and ecological crises. Attendance is free, as was participation for qualifying tablers promotng plant-based vegan diets and values. The bilingual vegan event was funded by a GoFundMe page.
El Faro (lighthouse) Rincon
The Puerto Rico Vegan Fest was held in El Faro (lighthouse) Rincon, on April 14, 2018. Attendance and qualifying tabler participation promoting vegan values, food, and practices was free for everyone.
Vive Sano, Vive Mejor Vegan Fest, the Patillas VeganFest, is scheduled for June 4, 2018, from 11 am to 7 pm. Waleska Rodriguez of mega TV Conectao's por la cocina will be featured, along with many other tablers, speakers, and presenters.
The Charleston Sol-Food Veg Fest is scheduled for April 28, 2018, from 10 am to 6 pm, at The Grove at Patriots Point in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The rain date is May 5, 2018. It is funded by a GoFundMe page.
The Third Annual Nashville VegFest is scheduled for April 7, 2018, at the Nashville Fairgrounds in Nashville, Tennessee. Tickets are sold, so the event is open to the general public but doesn't offer free admission.
Texas Veggie Fair is the longest running vegfest in Texas, established 2010 in Dallas. The ninth annual Texas Veggie Fair will be held on Saturday, Oct. 27, 2018, at Reverchon Park in Dallas.
VegFest Houston is hosted annually by the Vegan Society of P.E.A.C.E. and was first held in 2011. This vegan community festival is dedicated to "Promoting an ethical, compassionate and sustainable world for all". "VegFest Houston was held at Pecore Hall in 2011 and 2012, and then moved to the larger Pershing Middle School campus for 2013 and 2014. The festival went on hiatus from 2015-2016. The 6th annual 2018 VegFest Houston is scheduled for July 21, 2018, from 10 am to 5 pm, in Stafford Centre Hall in Houston, Texas, where the 2017 event was staged. The event has been open to the general public and free since its first iteration, but the VIP Pass offers some attractive perks. The organizers point out that "Houston is ranked the 4th "Most Veg-friendly City" in the nation as of 2012, making us the top Texas Veg-friendly city!"
HealthFest is an annual three-day whole foods, plant-based festival that takes place every spring in historic Marshall, Texas. The 2017 Health Fest was held from March 31 through April 2, 2017 in the Marshall Civic Center, 2501 East End Blvd, in South Marshall, Texas, with 25 scheduled speakers, and was livestreamed. The next 3-day event will be at the same site in April 2018.
Hampton Roads VegFest is held every fall in southeastern Virginia, bringing in over 2,000 people from the coastal region.
The Richmond VegFest is scheduled for June 2018 in Azalea Gardens at Bryan Park in Richmond, Virginia. About forty vegan food vendors participate, and general admission is free, but attendees buy food from the vendors. Vegan Action and the longstanding Vegetarian Society of Richmond are primary organizers, and major cosponsors include VegFund, FOX Richmond TV, YELP Richmond, several publications, Virginia Family Dentistry with 14-locations practice with 57 general dentists and dental specialists, and a local Indian restaurant.
The Seattle VegFest is scheduled for April 7-8, 2018, at the Exhibition Hall at Seattle Center in Seattle, Washington, which had been built for the 1962 Seattle World's Fair just north of Belltown in the Uptown neighborhood. Admission tickets are sold to the general public, but children under 12 are admitted free. The sponsor, Vegetarians of Washington, organizes over 1000 volunteers for this annual event.
The Spokane Vegfest is scheduled for July 28, 2018, from 10am-6pm, at Spokane Community College in Spokane, Washington. The annual free event is organized by Inland Northwest Vegans. Over 3000 attendees participated in the 2017 event.
Mad City Vegan Fest is organized by Alliance for Animals and held in the summer every year in Madison, Wisconsin, and runs from 10 am to 5 pm. The 2017 event was held June 17, 2017, at the Alliant Energy Center, and the 2018 event is envisioned for June 2018 in the same locale.
Vegfest Brasil happens since 2004 biennially in a different city each edition. The main organizer is the Brazilian Vegetarian Society (SVB).
Starting in 2018, Vegfest Brasil will be held annually.
2017: Campos do Jordão
Vegan Fest Arequipa 2018: May 25, 26, 27
VegFest Cusco 2017: August 25, 26, 27
- "Vegfests". Americanvegan.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "WNY VegFest". Retrieved 26 January 2016.
- "Bali Vegan Festival". Retrieved 26 October 2015.
- "Tokyo Vegefood Fiesta". Tokyo-vegefest.com. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "VegFest Pilipinas". Vegfestpilipinas.com. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- "The Vegetarian Festival". Bangkok.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "The Vegan Festival".
- "Vegan Summer Fest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- Kamiński, Karol (28 January 2013). "A Look Inside Fluff Fest!". Idioteq. Retrieved 24 October 2017.
- "22nd & 23rd September 2018 - Dublin Vegfest". dublinvegfest.com.
- "VeganFest Bologna". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- 2018 Bradford Vegan Festival
- 2018 Brighton Vegan Festival
- VegfestUK Bristol Facebook page
- "Just V Show - Vegan & Vegetarian Show in London & Glasgow". Just V Show.
- "Maidstone Vegan Festival". Maidstoneveganfestival.co.uk. Retrieved 2017-03-19.
- "Newcastle Vegan Festival". https://www.facebook.com/newcastleveganfest. Retrieved 2018-04-25. External link in
- 2018 Newcastle Vegan Festival
- 2018 Sheffield Vegan Festival
- 2018 Aberdeen Vegan Festival
- 2018 CardiffVegan Festival
- 2018 Edinburgh Vegan Festival
- Host page for the 2018 Edinburgh Vegan Festival
- "Just V Show - Vegan & Vegetarian Show in London & Glasgow". Just V Show.
- "Just V Show - Vegan & Vegetarian Show in Glasgow". Glasgow, Scotland, Just V Show.
- "Gaat het nieuwe vlees het oude vlees verslaan?". NOS. 5 March 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- Amber Dujardin (1 November 2014). "Naakte demonstranten op de bres voor veganisme". Trouw. Retrieved 25 March 2017.
- "VeggieFair 2016". Nederlandse Vereniging voor Veganisme. Retrieved 26 March 2017.
- "Vegfest Guelph". Vegfest Guelph.
- "Vegetarian Food Festival Toronto". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Vegan Food and Drink Festival Toronto".
- Vegan Spring Expo Archived 2014-12-22 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Niagara VegFest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Vegucated". Getvegucated.com. Retrieved 2012-09-17.
- "Ottawa Veg Fest". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Kingston Vegetarian Network". Retrieved 14 December 2015.
- "Mississauga Veg Fest". Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "2014- Montreal Vegan Festival - September 26 - 27, 2014". 2014- Montreal Vegan Festival.
- American Vegan Society's list of 2018 VegFests in the United States, accessed January 24, 2018
- "Phoenix Vegan Festival – Farm fresh for 2018". phxveganfest.com.
- "VegOut! Events". VegOut! Events.
- "Sedona VegFest Celebration of Plant-Based Nutrition".
- "Veg". FoodInRoot. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Berkeley Earth Day". Berkeleyveganearthday.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "World Fest - Music, Food, Film for the Veggie Lifestyle". Worldfestevents.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Oakland VegFest". oaklandvegfest.com.
- "2017 Oakland VegFest". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- 2018 website for Eat Drink Vegan
- "SacTown VegFest". SacTown VegFest.
- "herbivore festival". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "herbivore festival". Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "Veg Fest Colorado". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "SWFL Veg Fest – For people, animals & the planet". Swflvegfest.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Home - Gainesville Veg Fest". Gainesville Veg Fest.
- "Northeast Florida Veg Fest". Northeast Florida Veg Fest.
- "Central Florida Earth Day". Central Florida Earth Day.
- "March For Science: Orlando, Fla". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "VegSarasota Vegetarian & Vegan Meetup Group (Sarasota, FL)".
- "VegSarasota – Your vegan guide to Sarasota, Bradenton, Venice and the Keys". VegSarasota.
- "Log into Facebook - Facebook". Facebook.
- "North Florida VegFest". Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "North Florida VegFest". Northfloridavegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Veggie Fest Chicago". Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "About the NOLA Veggie Fest". NOLA Veggie Fest.
- Veg Fest 2018: Exploring Vegan Living. Subpage within Main Animal Coalition's website
- "Grand Rapids Veg Fest". Grand Rapids Veg Fest.
- "Veg Fest Michigan". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "VegMichigan". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "VegFest Kansas City 2017". Facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-12-09.
- "THE ESSENTIAL VEGETARIAN: Cheese: The vegetarian's friend in Europe - The Tech". Tech.mit.edu. 1999-09-10. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "FOOD REVIEW: The Essential Vegetarian - The Tech". Tech.mit.edu. 2000-10-03. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Boston Vegetarian Food Festival at Reggie Lewis Athletic Center - The Boston Globe". Boston.com. 2010-10-30. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "BOSTON VEGETARIAN FOOD FEST: Don't drink the Kombucha". DigBoston. 2010-10-26. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- Weiss, Rachel (2011-10-27). "Vegetarian Food Festival in Roxbury growing in popularity". Articles.boston.com. Retrieved 2012-07-23.
- "Valley Vegfest – a celebration of compassionate living". Valleyveg.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "New England VegFest". newenglandvegfest.com.
- "Vegas VegFest". Retrieved 15 December 2015.
- "Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -". Vegan Street Fair - Vegan - Los Angeles -.
- "Home". nhvegfest.
- "Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque". Red & Green VegFest Albuquerque.
- Albany Vegetarian Network meetup group
- "The Seed Experience - CLOSED - Greenpoint - Brooklyn, NY". Yelp.
- "Brooklyn Expo Center". NYCgo.com.
- "NYC Vegetarian Food Festival". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Veggie Pride Parade, New York City". Veggieprideparade.org. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "11th Annual Veggie Pride Parade NYC". Allevents.in. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Charlotte Vegfest". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Wilmington VegFest". Wilmington Vegan.
- "Wilmington Vegfest". Facebook.com.
- "Welcome". The Cleveland Vegan Society.
- "VegOut! Events". VegOut! Events.
- "Bethlehem Vegfest". Downtownbethlehemassociation.com. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "ErieVegFest". Ericvegfest.org. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "PittsburghVegFest". Pittsburghvegfest.org. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- 2015 Pittsburgh Vegan Festival Facebook page
- "Home". Eat Drink Vegan.
- "Vegfest". Retrieved 13 October 2015.
- "Próximo Evento/Next Event". Puerto Rico Vegan Fest.
- GoFundMe page for the Puerto Rico Vegan Fest in Fajardo
- VegFest Puerto Rico, April 14, 2018 El Faro (lighthouse) Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Organizer's official Facebook event page
- Waleska Rodriguez's Facebook page
- Patillas VeganFest organizer's official Facebook event page
- Kraftives. "Charleston Sol Veg Fest". csfvegfest.com.
- "Click here to support Charleston Sol Food Veg Fest organized by Charleston Sol Food Veg Fest". gofundme.com.
- "Nashville VegFest - Welcome to Nashville VegFest". Nashvillevegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Texas VegFest in Austin". Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Texas VegFest". Texasvegfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "VegFest Houston". Vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "VegFest Houston". Vegansocietyofpeace.org. Retrieved 25 January 2018.
- "HealthFest". Healthfest.com. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "HealthFest". Healthfest.com. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
- "HamptonRoadsVegFest". Hamptonroadsvegfest.com. Retrieved 8 September 2017.
- "Vegfest". Vegofwa.org. 2 November 2015. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "April 14th, 2018 Nicolet High School 11am - 5pm :Midwest Vegan Fest". Midwestveganfest.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "Mad City Vegan Fest". Veganfest.org. Retrieved 18 November 2016.
- "Milwaukee Veg Expo". Mkevegexpo.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.
- "43rd World IVU VegFest in Australia". Ivu.org. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "World Vegan Day Melbourne". Wvd.org.au. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Vegfest: aprendizado, polêmica e tudo o que rolou no maior evento vegetariano da América Latina". Vista-se.com.br (in Portuguese). Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Vegan Fest Arequipa 2018". Facebook.com. Retrieved 15 May 2018.
- "VegFest Cusco 2017". Facebook.com. Retrieved 23 January 2018.