From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fila or FILA may refer to:
- Fila (company), an Italian sportswear manufacturer
- F.I.L.A. (company), an international supplier of art materials and related products
- Fila (garment), a traditional Yoruba cap
- Fly International Luxurious Art, a 2015 album by German rapper Raekwon
- Fila, an island of Vanuatu
- Fila, Germany, a village in Berlin, Germany
- Fédération Internationale des Luttes Associées (International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles), the former name of the sport governing body now known as United World Wrestling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.