Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fila in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fila or FILA may refer to:
Businesses and organizations
- Fila (company), an Italian sportswear manufacturer founded in Biella (Piedmont)
- F.I.L.A. (company), an international supplier of art materials and related products
- Fédération Internationale des Luttes Associées (International Federation of Associated Wrestling Styles), the former name of United World Wrestling
- Fila (hat), a traditional Yoruba cap
- Fila Brazillia, an English electronica duo
- Fila Brasileiro or Brazilian Mastiff, is a large working breed of dog developed in Brazil
- Fly International Luxurious Art, a 2015 album by American rapper Raekwon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fila.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.