Taylor's (department store)
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Headquarters||Saint-Lambert, Quebec, Canada|
|Products||clothing, footwear, jewelry, beauty products|
Taylor's (or simply Taylor in French), is a department store chain located in Quebec, Canada. The flagship store and headquarters are located at 556 Victoria Avenue in Saint-Lambert, Quebec, the chain's original location.
Taylor's currently has eight locations across southern Quebec.
- Saint-Lambert - flagship
- Brossard (Mail Champlain)
- St. Bruno (Promenades St-Bruno)
- Belœil (Mail Montenach)
- Montreal (Carrefour Angrignon)
- Granby (Galeries de Granby)
- Sherbrooke (Carrefour de l'Estrie)
- Saint-Hyacinthe (Les Galeries Saint-Hyacinthe)
- Greenfield Park (Les Galeries Taschereau) - Taylor l'Entrepôt, liquidation centre
* Only the Saint-Lambert and Saint-Bruno stores are unisex. The other stores carry merchandise for women only. The store in Greenfield Park is a liquidation centre.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|