Education in Andhra Pradesh
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (September 2011)|
Andhra Pradesh has many institutes of higher education along with numerous primary and secondary schools.
The regional and official language of Andhra Pradesh is Telugu. Other linguistic groups in the state include speakers of Urdu and Hindi. Andhra Pradesh Education is offered through a number of institutes spread across the state. In order to improve the literacy rate among the masses and enhance the standard of education, the government of Andhra Pradesh has launched numerous projects and schemes. In Andhra Pradesh the education system is of 10+2 system before joining under graduation. First standard to Tenth standard classes are conducted by the School Education under the administration of the School Education Department and finally the Tenth Class (S.S.C.) Public examination at state level is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad. After this two year Intermediate Education under the administration of the Board of Intermediate Education,AP,Hyderabad.
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (November 2013)|
Andhra Pradesh has a number of state run and private schools. Some private schools receive governmental asssistance. Schools in Andhra Pradesh are either affiliated to the state board or Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE or ICSE.
- Andhra University at Vishakapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University at Guntur
- Dr. N.T.R. University of Health Sciences at Vijayawada
- JNTU Kakinada & JNTU Anantapur
- Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University at Vishakapatnam
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University at Anantapur
- Sri Venkateswara University at Tirupati
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT)
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam
- Rayalaseema University
- Krishna University at Machilipatnam
- Vikrama Simhapuri University at Nellore
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU)
- Yogi Vemana University
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijayawada
- Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirpathi
- Dravidian University, Kuppam
- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam
- KL University, Vijayawada
- Sree Vidyanikethan Educational Trust, Tirupati
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- "Andhra University, Visakhapatnam". andhrauniversity.edu.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Acharya Nagarjuna University". nagarjunauniversity.ac.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Dr.NTR University Of Health Sciences". ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "JNTU-Kakinada". jntuk.edu.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "JNTU-Anantapur". jntua.ac.in. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "DSNLU". dsnlu.ac.in. Retrieved 22 May 2014.
- "Sri Krishna Devaraya University". skuniversity.org. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Sri Venkateswara University". svuniversity.ac.in. Retrieved 15 May 2014.
- "Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies". Rgukt.in. Retrieved 8 October 2011.
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|