Crater Peak (Colorado)
|Elevation||11,333 ft (3,454 m) |
|Prominence||2,307 ft (703 m) |
|Isolation||17.98 mi (28.94 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits
Colorado range high points
|Location||Delta County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Highest summit of Grand Mesa|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Chalk Mountain, Colorado
Crater Peak is the highest summit of Grand Mesa in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The prominent 11,333-foot (3,454 m) peak is located on the drainage divide separating Grand Mesa National Forest and Gunnison National Forest, 12.3 miles (19.8 km) north-northwest (bearing 342°) of the Town of Paonia in Delta County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "Crater Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- "CRATER PK". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
- The elevation of Crater Peak includes an adjustment of +1.750 m (+5.74 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Crater Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 19, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|