From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009)|
|Cardinal||two hundred forty-three|
(two hundred and forty-third)
- the largest 3-digit number that is a fifth power (35).
- a perfect totient number.
- the sum of five consecutive prime numbers (41 + 43 + 47 + 53 + 59).
- an 82-gonal number.
- a Harshad number.
In other fields
- the Calling code for the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the country once known as Zaire.
- the year 243 AD or 243 BC.
- Aloha Airlines Flight 243 which suffered an explosive decompression near Maui, HI on April 28, 1988
- The .243 Winchester is a very popular sporting rifle round
- The number of Earth Days for the planet Venus to complete one Venusian day, one revolution
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|