From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see 76 (disambiguation).
This article is about the number. For the comic set in 1976, see '76 (comics). For the unrelated comic book characters, see Spirit of '76. For the year, see 1976. For the upcoming film, see '76 (film).
|Divisors||1, 2, 4, 19, 38, 76|
Since it is possible to find sequences of 76 consecutive integers such that each inner member shares a factor with either the first or the last member, 76 is an Erdős–Woods number.
- The atomic number of osmium.
- The Little Dumbbell Nebula in the constellation Pegasus is designated as Messier object 76 (M76).
In other fields
Seventy-six is also:
- The Spirit of ’76, patriotic painting by Archibald MacNeal Willard.
- A brand of ConocoPhillips gas stations, 76
- The number of trombonists leading the parade in "Seventy-Six Trombones," from Meredith Willson's musical The Music Man
- Municipal Okrug #76, name of Balkansky Municipal Okrug of Frunzensky District of Saint Petersburg, Russia, before 2008
- The 76ers, a professional basketball teams based in Philadelphia
- 76 (album), the debut album of Dutch trance producer and DJ Armin van Buuren
- "7-omino, Order 76". Retrieved October 6, 2014.