201 (two hundred [and] one) is the natural number following 200 and preceding 202.
As the two factors of 201 are both Gaussian primes, 201 is a Blum integer.
201 is a Harshad number in base 10.
- 201 is an HTTP status code indicating a new resource was successfully created in response to the request, with the textual part of the response line indicating the URL of the newly created document.
In other fields
- A 201 file is a set of documents maintained by the US government for members of the Armed Forces. It is also referred to as the Official Military Personnel File.
- HTTP status code 201 indicates the success of a POST command, with the textual part of the response line indicating the URI by which the newly created document should be known.
- 201 in binary (11001001) is the title of an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation.
- Area code 201 is the area code assigned to northern New Jersey in the United States.
- 201 is the course number of basic or entry-level courses at some Canadian universities (such as the University of Calgary and Athabasca University), especially if the number 101 is allocated to remedial courses.
- 201 is also short for 201 Poplar, the jail in Memphis, Tennessee, and alluded to in many rap songs from Memphis artists.
- in Philippine employment, a 201 file is a file detailing an employee's history and records with a particular employer
- The 201 Class diesel locomotive used by Iarnrod Éireann and NI Railways.
- The 201 series is a Japanese commuter train type
- The EMI 201 television camera use in the 1960s
- "201" is the title of an episode of South Park.