|Cardinal||three hundred eighty-four|
(three hundred and eighty-fourth)
Three hundred [and] eighty four is an even composite positive integer.
The prime factors of 384 are 2 (seven times) and 3. 384 is
- the sum of a twin prime (191 + 193).
- the sum of six consecutive primes (53 + 59 + 61 + 67 + 71 + 73).
- the sum of two consecutive powers of two (128 + 256).
- the order of the hyperoctahedral group for n = 4
- the double factorial of 8.
- the number of Jain squares (because it is 4! × 16).
- an abundant number.
- the third 129-agonal number after 1, 129 and before 766 and 1275.
Being a low multiple of a power of two, 384 occurs often in the field of computing. For example, the digest length of the secure hash function SHA-384, the screen resolution of Virtual Boy is 384x224, MP3 Audio layer 1 encoding is 384 kibps, in 3G phones the WAN implementation of CDMA is up to 384 kbit/s.
In other fields
- The year 384 AD.
- The year 384 BC.
- The Jewish year can be 384 days long.
- The Thai lunar calendar can be 384 days long.
- 384 is the ISO 3166-1 numeric code for Côte d'Ivoire.
- Asteroid 384 Burdigala.
- The number of lines in the I Ching (64x6).
- Interstate 384 in the United States.
- USS Parche (SS-384) was a US submarine in the 20th century
- The apogee of the expeditions to the International Space Station is generally 384 km.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 384 (number).|