From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article may contain indiscriminate, excessive, or irrelevant examples. (March 2012)|
|Cardinal||one hundred fifty-six|
(one hundred fifty-sixth)
|Factorization||22× 3 × 13|
|Divisors||1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, 13, 26, 39, 52, 78, 156|
In the military
- USNS Bull Run (T-AO-156) was a United States Navy T2 tanker during World War II
- USS Alamosa (AK-156) was a United States Navy cargo ship during World War II
- USS Captivate (AM-156) was a United States Navy Admirable class minesweeper during World War II
- USS City of Dalhart (IX-156) was a United States Navy ship during World War II
- USS General D. E. Aultman (AP-156) was a United States Navy General G. O. Squier class transport ship during World War II
- USS J. Fred Talbott (DD-156) was a United States Navy Wickes class destroyer during World War II
- USS Luiseno (ATF-156) was a United States Navy Abnaki class fleet ocean tug during World War II
- USS Mellette (APA-156) was a United States Navy Haskell class attack transport during World War II
- USS Reeves (DE-156) was a United States Navy Buckley class destroyer escort during World War II
- USS Winchester (SP-156) was a United States Navy fast civilian yacht during World War I
- Convoy HX-156 was the 156th of the numbered series of World War II HX convoys of merchant ships from Halifa X to Liverpool during World War II
- The Fieseler Fi 156 Storch was a small German liaison aircraft during World War II
- The German submarine U-156
- 156, a song by the Danish rock band Mew appearing in both their 2000 album Half the World Is Watching Me and their 2003 album Frengers.
- NM 156, a 1984 song by the heavy metal band Queensrÿche from the album The Warning
- 156, a song by the Polish Black Metal band Blaze of Perdition from the 2010 album Towards the Blaze of Perdition
- The Alfa Romeo 156 car produced from 1997 to 2006.
- The Ferrari 156 was a racecar made by Ferrari from 1961 to 1963.
- The Ferrari 156/85 was a Formula One car in the 1985 Formula One season.
- The Class 156 "Super Sprinter" DMU train.
- The Midland Railway 156 Class, a 2-4-0 tender engine built in the United Kingdom between 1866 and 1874.
- London Buses route 156.
- Martin 156, known as the Russian clipper, was a large flying boat aircraft intended for transoceanic service.
In other fields
156 is also:
- The year AD 156 or 156 BC
- 156 AH is a year in the Islamic calendar that corresponds to 772 – 773 CE
- 156 Xanthippe is a main belt asteroid with a dark surface
- The number of hourly gongs a clock strikes in one day (78 AM gongs and 78 PM gongs)
- The number of sons of Magbish in the Census of the men of Israel upon return from exile (Holy Bible, Ezra 2:30)
- United States DS-156 visa issued for U.S. Department of State Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- The atomic number of an element temporarily called Unpenthexium
- The Indian Head No. 156, Saskatchewan rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan
- List of highways numbered 156
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 156
- United States Supreme Court cases, Volume 156
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 156
- "Sloane's A051624 : 12-gonal (or dodecagonal) numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to 156 (number).|