From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cardinal||two hundred eighteen|
(two hundred and eighteenth)
|Factorization||2 × 109|
- Mertens function(218) = 3, a record high.
- 218 is nontotient and also noncototient.
- 218 is the number of inequivalent ways to color the 12 edges of a cube using at most 2 colors, where two colorings are equivalent if they differ only by a rotation of the cube.
- § 218 of the German StGB legal code is the section that relates to abortion.
- As of 2008, 218 votes are required in the US House of Representatives to achieve a majority.
- .218 Bee, firearm cartridge
- The years 218 and 218 BC
- "Sloane's A051400 : Smallest value of x such that M(x)=n, where M() is Mertens's function". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- "Sloane's A058763 : Integers which are neither totient nor cototient". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.