Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||two hundred fifty-four|
(two hundred fifty-fourth)
|Factorization||2 × 127|
|Divisors||1, 2, 127, 254|
- It is an even number.
- Is a composite number with four divisors: 1, 2, 127 and 254. Since the sum of its divisors (excluding the same number) is 130 < 254, is a deficient number.
- It is a semiprime number.
- It is a square-free integer.
- It is a number nontotient.
- It is the maximum number of regions in which a plane can be divided by 22 lines.
- It is a congruent number.