Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cardinal||two hundred fifty-four|
(two hundred fifty-fourth)
|Factorization||2 × 127|
|Divisors||1, 2, 127, 254|
- It is a even number.
- Is a Composite number with four divisors: 1, 2, 127 and 254. Since the sum of its divisors (excluding the same number) is 130 <254, is a defective number.
- It is a semiprime number.
- It is a Square-free integer.
- It is a number nontotient.
- It is a Thue–Morse sequence.
- It is the maximum number of regions in which a plane can be divided by 22 lines.
- It is part of the Pythagorean triad (254, 16128, 16130).
- It is a congruent number.