(Redirected from 272 (number))Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cardinal||two hundred seventy|
(two hundred seventieth)
|Factorization||2 × 33 × 5|
- 270 is a harmonic divisor number
- 270 is the fourth number that is divisible by its average integer divisor
- 270 is a practical number, by the second definition
- The sum of the coprime counts for the first 29 integers is 270
- 270 is a sparsely totient number, the largest integer with 72 as its totient
- Given 6 elements, there are 270 square permutations
- 10! has 270 divisors
- 270 is a Harshad number in base 10
- 270 is the smallest positive integer that has divisors ending by digits 1, 2, …, 9.
In other fields
- The year 270 BC
- The year 270 AD
- The caliber of the .270 Winchester rifle
- The number of U.S. Electoral College votes needed to be elected President of the United States
- The average number of days in human pregnancy
- A pseudonym for Konami musician Naoki Maeda
Integers from 271 to 279
275 = 52·11
278 = 2·139, nontotient
279 = 32·31 Every positive integer is the sum of at most 279 eighth powers. See Waring's problem.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A001599 (Harmonic or Ore numbers)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A007340". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A003483". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.