From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
- STEPHANUS OF BYZANTIUM, ETHNICA, § L406.9
- Richard Talbert, ed. (2000). Barrington Atlas of the Greek and Roman World. Princeton University Press. p. 66, and directory notes accompanying.
- 1911 Encyclopedia Britannica s.v. Diogenes Laërtius
- STRABO, GEOGRAPH, § 14.5.3
- Lund University. Digital Atlas of the Roman Empire.
|This article about a location in ancient Cilicia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This geographical article about a location in Antalya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|