From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Peter Scoones (27 October 1937 – 20 April 2014) was an underwater cameraman known for his oceanic photography. He took underwater photographs from 1959 until his death on 20 April, 2014.
- Earth - (Cinematographer/2009/Lensing/Awaiting Release)
- Deep Blue - (Cinematographer/2005)
- Brighton International Film Festival Gold Medal for the Best Amateur Film
- Brighton International Film Festival Underwater Photographer of the Year (twice)
- Birmingham Film Festival Best British Underwater Photographer (twice)