Thalassa may refer to:
- Thalassa (mythology) ("sea"), a primordial Greek sea goddess
- Thalassa (moon), a moon of the planet Neptune
- Thalassa, a fictional planet (a waterworld) in Arthur C. Clarke's novel The Songs of Distant Earth
- Thalassa (genus), a genus of ladybug
- Thalassa (poem), the title of a late poem written by Louis MacNeice
- Thalassa (band), a band which represented Greece at the Eurovision Song Contest 1998
- Thalassa (TV series), a French documentary programme
- Thalassa (book), a book by psychoanalyst Sándor Ferenczi
- RV Thalassa, a ship of the Ifremer.
- Thalassa (tall ship), a barquentine sailing ship from the Netherlands
- Thalassa sea & spa, a chain of thalassotherapy spas owned by French hotel group Accor
- Thalassa (fictional character), one of three remaining incorporeal members of a society of alien beings from the Star Trek original series episode "Return to Tomorrow"
- Thalassa Gramarye, a fictional musician in the Ace Attorney video game series, appearing in Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Thalassa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.