A cookie/biscuit sandwich is a type of biscuit consisting of two cookies/biscuits, between which is a filling. Many types of fillings are used, such as ganache, buttercream, chocolate, cream cheese, jam, peanut butter, lemon curd and ice cream, among others. The cookie/biscuit version of the whoopie pie is a type of cookie/biscuit sandwich.
- Custard cream
- E.L. Fudge Cookies
- Ice cream sandwich
- It's-It Ice Cream
- Jammie Dodgers
- Maple leaf cream cookies
- Milano (cookie)
- Nutter Butter
- Nutty Bars
- Whoopie pie
- Prinzenrolle in Germany
- AARP Betty Crocker Cookbook, 11th Edition - Betty Crocker. pp. 186-187.
- Sandwich Cookie Recipes
- Sandwich Cookbook - Larry Randle. pp. 460-461.
- Ms Cupcake: The Naughtiest Vegan Cakes in Town - Mellissa Morgan. p. 120.
- "Prinzen Rolle - Produkte" (in German). Griesson - de Beukelaer GmbH & Co. KG. Retrieved 2015-08-23. (manufacturer's product overview)
- Cookie Swap! - Lauren Chattman. pp. 109-113.
- Janie's More Amour Chocolate Cookie Sandwich - KLTV | ETX News
- Media related to Cookie sandwich at Wikimedia Commons
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|